The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

change your intro line

nomadjanet

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Aug 28, 2007
TX
This is just a suggestion: new members are coming on so fast now that we can't just keep saying hi or welcome. Please place something in the name of your thread about your interest so we can reply first to those who we may have more in common with or we can contribute more to. Such as: newbie in residential real estate or experienced stock trader; or apartment investor; or experienced commercial real estate. Or Lambo guy :) just a thought.
Janet

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

nomadjanet

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Aug 28, 2007
TX
On the intor & networking, when they are starting a thread most are just saying hi or I am new, I just think if they say Hi, I'm new & into RE in the name of the thread those in RE would be more inclined to read the post & make contact.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

AroundTheWorld

Be in the Moment
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Jul 24, 2007
Really great idea Janet. I could probably go in there and change the title on some that have been done - would be easier if the "owner" of the thread would do it.... so they can choose what they want to title it....

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...