The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Change Mindset

Anything related to matters of the mind

Musashi

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
275%
Nov 27, 2017
The World
Start helping others and fix problems every day. Make it a habit!

I wrote this in another thread:
I would say it pretty much depends on where you stand as an entrepreneur right now.

If you are new to the game, I believe the first crucial step is to shift your mindset in the right direction. Focus on the two main pillars of entrepreneurship: Finding problems (aka opportunities) and creating value. Make this a habit.

1) Create value everyday and
2) find at least one problem per day.

It worked wonders for me. Once you really commit doing these two habits every single day, your mind will start shifting. You will wake up and the first thought that crosses your mind is "how can I create value today?" You will walk through the street and keep an eye-open for value-opportunities. You will start listening to your inner-voice to find problems and things you dislike. When a friend complains about something, you will become interested because you want to discover that problem.

You will eat, sleep and breath value and opportunities. And your mind shifts.

Try it. It will help!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.