The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Chances of Succeeding in MLM marketing vs own personal integrity?

Marketing, social media, advertising
Status
Not open for further replies.

JayMakaveli

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
43%
Oct 2, 2016
It seems that for awhile now multi level marketing has attracted every Tom, Dick and Harry into believing a retirement plan is necessary for the soon future.
Just like any business you invest hard work and time In, I don't doubt reaching a state of financial freedom is possible. But what I can't agree with is the person I've seen so many become in order to make sales.

I understand that business can be ruthless sometimes, but the foundation of every business should thrive from integrity that I see so many multi level marketers preach, yet flake away of their own self awareness.
It's a lifestyle that would only suck the life out of me regardless of a decent profit margin.

Maybe I'm inexperienced and have only witnessed amateurs in the game who're still learning the fundamentals of becoming a good salesman, but it still doesn't hide the big lie that only the smallest percentile will succeed while using the joining fees of the drop outs in personal gain.

My question isn't that specific, but what are your thoughts on MLM and the lifestyle you have to create in order to succeed? Is it worth it?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Chimp

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
190%
Sep 30, 2016
No, it's not worth it. If you're a good enough salesman to sell BS products go out there and sell some cars. Even better than that, create your own business and sell $50,000 jobs, sites, contracts, etc.

Besides that point, you're on the wrong side of the equation if you're a salesman for someone else. Instead of working to make money and giving the rest of the profit to your boss, be the boss and make people work for you. Then you can mostly sit around all day and let your workers do the selling.

jon.a

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Sep 29, 2012
Near San Diego
It seems that for awhile now multi level marketing has attracted every Tom, Dick and Harry into believing a retirement plan is necessary for the soon future.
Just like any business you invest hard work and time In, I don't doubt reaching a state of financial freedom is possible. But what I can't agree with is the person I've seen so many become in order to make sales.

I understand that business can be ruthless sometimes, but the foundation of every business should thrive from integrity that I see so many multi level marketers preach, yet flake away of their own self awareness.
It's a lifestyle that would only suck the life out of me regardless of a decent profit margin.

Maybe I'm inexperienced and have only witnessed amateurs in the game who're still learning the fundamentals of becoming a good salesman, but it still doesn't hide the big lie that only the smallest percentile will succeed while using the joining fees of the drop outs in personal gain.

My question isn't that specific, but what are your thoughts on MLM and the lifestyle you have to create in order to succeed? Is it worth it?
It's in the book...
http://www.themillionairefastlane.com/download.php

Raoul Duke

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
324%
Feb 26, 2016

https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/community/threads/gullible-mlm-junkies-sos.41921/

https://davidjwbailey.com/2014/03/10/how-do-you-tell-your-friends-the-truth-about-mlm-schemes/

#landfill

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ
Welcome to the forum. Please note MLM discussions are no longer allowed. Please reference the many existing threads on the topic.

Thread closed.

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ
Welcome to the forum. Please note MLM discussions are no longer allowed. Please reference the many existing threads on the topic.

Thread closed.

rLFaViQ.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.