• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

INTRO Chances of Succeeding in MLM marketing vs own personal integrity?

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions (Who are you!?)' started by JayMakaveli, Oct 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JayMakaveli

JayMakaveli New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $45
    It seems that for awhile now multi level marketing has attracted every Tom, Dick and Harry into believing a retirement plan is necessary for the soon future.
    Just like any business you invest hard work and time In, I don't doubt reaching a state of financial freedom is possible. But what I can't agree with is the person I've seen so many become in order to make sales.

I understand that business can be ruthless sometimes, but the foundation of every business should thrive from integrity that I see so many multi level marketers preach, yet flake away of their own self awareness.
    It's a lifestyle that would only suck the life out of me regardless of a decent profit margin.

Maybe I'm inexperienced and have only witnessed amateurs in the game who're still learning the fundamentals of becoming a good salesman, but it still doesn't hide the big lie that only the smallest percentile will succeed while using the joining fees of the drop outs in personal gain.

My question isn't that specific, but what are your thoughts on MLM and the lifestyle you have to create in order to succeed? Is it worth it?

2. Chimp

Chimp Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $831
    No, it's not worth it. If you're a good enough salesman to sell BS products go out there and sell some cars. Even better than that, create your own business and sell $50,000 jobs, sites, contracts, etc.

Besides that point, you're on the wrong side of the equation if you're a salesman for someone else. Instead of working to make money and giving the rest of the profit to your boss, be the boss and make people work for you. Then you can mostly sit around all day and let your workers do the selling.

JayMakaveli likes this.
  3. jon.a

jon.a Legendary Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $79,211
    It's in the book...
    http://www.themillionairefastlane.com/download.php

4. Raoul Duke

Raoul Duke Motherf*cking CEO of K-SWISS Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $8,920
    https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/community/threads/gullible-mlm-junkies-sos.41921/

https://davidjwbailey.com/2014/03/10/how-do-you-tell-your-friends-the-truth-about-mlm-schemes/

#landfill

Kingmaker, Bellini and JayMakaveli like this.
  5. AllenCrawley

AllenCrawley Legendary Contributor Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $72,856
    Welcome to the forum. Please note MLM discussions are no longer allowed. Please reference the many existing threads on the topic.

Thread closed.

Kingmaker, JayMakaveli and jon.a like this.
  6. AllenCrawley

AllenCrawley Legendary Contributor Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $72,856
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 2, 2016
    Kingmaker and Raoul Duke like this.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.