The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

CBD Oil

Weedinla1

PARKED
Oct 17, 2018
The Journal of Bone and Mineral Research published one of the studies that suggests that Marijuana has active components that are beneficial to bones. Components like CBD and THC boost CB1 and CB2 receptors and exhibit the right elements that can cure and regenerate bone’s elements. They not only support the system but also ensure good bone health.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

babyballer

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
97%
Jul 16, 2018
Anyone rich enough can fund research to say whatever they want including weed is good for you.

The Journal of Bone and Mineral Research published one of the studies that suggests that Marijuana has active components that are beneficial to bones. Components like CBD and THC boost CB1 and CB2 receptors and exhibit the right elements that can cure and regenerate bone’s elements. They not only support the system but also ensure good bone health.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Backlink/SEO spammer -- user banned.

Tell #1: Talking AT us, not with us.
Tell #2: "Dear friends..." (in intro)
Tell #3: IP address from India, not LA.

ValueGenerator

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Jan 17, 2018
Los Angeles
I am just getting involved in the cannabis industry and it's stuff like this that really hurts progress on multiple fronts. The reality is due to it's illegal nature there is no where near enough quality scientific research on cannabis to substantiate all these wild claims that are being made. I am an advocate, but I am skeptic first, and from what I am learning a good majority of the CBD products out are complete garbage.

garyfritz

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Jul 16, 2011
Colorado
The trouble is, there are no standards or standards agencies. Cannabis is legal where I live, and some dispensaries provide great information, lab analyses, explanation of benefits of different components, etc. Others just say "Hella dank nugs, brah."

And like any plant product, there is going to be a lot of variation from one sample to another. If you buy tomatoes at the grocery store, you might get great juicy slicers one time, and pink styrofoam the next. Same with weed. That's why it's important to have some basic testing info, like THC% and CBD fractions. If you're in an area that doesn't require basic testing like that, it could be a good opportunity to provide that kind of lab work. Offer it to sellers as a competitive advantage.

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
Long term use of Cannabis/oils will just result in a dependency, sure it's a lot better than the alternatives of pain pills although IMO some good old yoga, being physically active & healthy is the real solution, rather than covering up the problem by altering the brains chemistry.

But if you are an older person like 50's or 60's by all means go for it. Younger people should stay away imo. Being ''natural'' by fueling your body with good food and exercise is much more efficient than doping up.

Also I'm not a doctor, just another armchair scientist with a bachelors degree in bro science.

Matt Sun

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
252%
Oct 21, 2017
Argentina
Long term use of Cannabis/oils will just result in a dependency,
IMO cannabis is just a nutricious plant. Are you dependent on carrots ? Its the same... only this food calms pain also.
About CBD and bones, the studys of Dr. Raphael Mechoulam from Hebrew University are very respected worldwide. He is the one that isolated THC and CBD in the 60's. And years later he did the work of fracturing rat bones and comparing the healing in a control group and a CBD group. And the second healed faster and stronger.
No, i'm not the reincarnation of the spammer, I just like and research CBD oil lol.

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
IMO cannabis is just a nutricious plant. Are you dependent on carrots ? Its the same... only this food calms pain also.
About CBD and bones, the studys of Dr. Raphael Mechoulam from Hebrew University are very respected worldwide. He is the one that isolated THC and CBD in the 60's. And years later he did the work of fracturing rat bones and comparing the healing in a control group and a CBD group. And the second healed faster and stronger.
No, i'm not the reincarnation of the spammer, I just like and research CBD oil lol.

Paid researchers mean jack ****

Here is an example below

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.