• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

O/T: HEALTH CBD Oil

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Weedinla1, Nov 28, 2018.

1. Weedinla1

Weedinla1 PARKED

Rep Bank:
    - $3
    The Journal of Bone and Mineral Research published one of the studies that suggests that Marijuana has active components that are beneficial to bones. Components like CBD and THC boost CB1 and CB2 receptors and exhibit the right elements that can cure and regenerate bone’s elements. They not only support the system but also ensure good bone health.

2. Lex DeVille

Lex DeVille Sweeping Shadows from Dreams Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $54,473
  3. biophase

biophase Legendary Contributor I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $189,495
    I feel a CBD oil spam link coming soon...

4. babyballer

babyballer Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $257
    Anyone rich enough can fund research to say whatever they want including weed is good for you.

ValueGenerator likes this.
  5. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $404,531
    Admin Post
    Backlink/SEO spammer -- user banned.

Tell #1: Talking AT us, not with us.
    Tell #2: "Dear friends..." (in intro)
    Tell #3: IP address from India, not LA.

6. ValueGenerator

ValueGenerator Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $147
    I am just getting involved in the cannabis industry and it's stuff like this that really hurts progress on multiple fronts. The reality is due to it's illegal nature there is no where near enough quality scientific research on cannabis to substantiate all these wild claims that are being made. I am an advocate, but I am skeptic first, and from what I am learning a good majority of the CBD products out are complete garbage.

7. garyfritz

garyfritz Silver Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $4,543
    The trouble is, there are no standards or standards agencies. Cannabis is legal where I live, and some dispensaries provide great information, lab analyses, explanation of benefits of different components, etc. Others just say "Hella dank nugs, brah."

And like any plant product, there is going to be a lot of variation from one sample to another. If you buy tomatoes at the grocery store, you might get great juicy slicers one time, and pink styrofoam the next. Same with weed. That's why it's important to have some basic testing info, like THC% and CBD fractions. If you're in an area that doesn't require basic testing like that, it could be a good opportunity to provide that kind of lab work. Offer it to sellers as a competitive advantage.

ValueGenerator and MetalGear like this.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.