The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Case Study: Never give up on your dreams - Michaela DePrince

Harbourmaster

If it is to be, it's up to me.
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
281%
Mar 2, 2017
Canada
Hi all,

Slightly off topic and not directly business related; however, I have faith you will see the connection to the Fastlane. Tonight I watched one of the most empowering stories of a young woman who faced unimaginable hardship as an orphan in Sierra Leone. Family and friends killed, unbelievable poverty and disease, etc. Because of a skin condition, she was called the 'devil's child' and could not find a family to adopt her. One day a magazine cover depicting a ballerina blew into the orphanage and it was on that day she decided to become a dancer.

Fast forward to today and she has become recognized throughout the world for her talents due to her sheer determination to achieve her goal. She has been highlighted by Beyonce for her talents and has even earned endorsements. I encourage you all to watch the videos in the link below for further understanding.

So what does this have to do with achieving your Fastlane goals? It reminds me of an old coworker of mine whose family immigrated from a war torn country. He was one of the most motivated individuals I have ever met to date. Over conversations about his drive, he explained that his relatives back home could only dream to have the opportunity he has living in North America (applies to other countries as well) that allows the pursuit of life, liberty, freedom and wealth accumulation. He felt a personal responsibility to take advantage of the opportunity in front of him.

So with that all being said... when you are tired after working a 9-5 and debating working on your business at night, are you really that tired? When your alarm goes off in the morning and you can't get out of bed, do you really need five more minutes? When your friends want to get wasted again on a Friday night, do you really need another hazy memory?

Are you taking advantage of the opportunity in front of you to create the life you want to live?

Michaela DePrince - Wikipedia

About

http://www.okayafrica.com/news/michaela-deprince-beyonce-lemonade-ballet-dancer/

-Harbourmaster

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.