The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Capitalizing on Your Physiology (No, Not That)

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

Dignium

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
84%
Oct 6, 2017
San Jose, CA Bigg Biz Cluster of Software Fastlane
When people think capitilizing on your physiology, they think selling organs, plasma, clinical trials, medical research. There are perhaps dozens of other niches that need an aspect of your physiology and will pay hundreds and thousands when they find it. Niches and roles that are hidden, unglamorous or the last thing that comes to mind. Think things like having the same voice of a big audiobook narrator or social media star.

Since it's very difficult or legnthy to legally sell plasma or renewable body products in California. If I want to capitalize on my body for a payday of hundreds and thousands, I will need to get creative on how I capitalize on the body I live inside of. In the past, I’ve signed up for clinical trial aggregators and went nowhere cause I don't have one of the conditions that government or companies are funding massive amounts of research on. Nothing is too taboo for me as long as my body remains intact, like If I could sell my piss or shit I would.

Sometimes I read slowlane articles for laughs I sometimes read "X ways to make $ or $$ or $$$ quickly". Most of them are for chump change, a few of them are worth pursuing for hustle money.

For Example: Sign up to be a movie extra for a couple hundred dollars a day. They'll sometimes list the steps to get started. Apply at casting agencies, and wait weeks to months for the email to come from a audition if you live outside of LA. Keep trying new frugal tactics and put those savings into the stock market...

Thinking bigger than that, I ask, what celebrity do I look like, and who do I call to find out what A, B or even C list celebrity I look like, or sound like, or something else that Hollywood needs and will fly me out for? Some things can't be done digitally and most production is still cheaper or quicker to do on set and sometimes they'll need a double. Being outside of the celebrity hyperreallity, a limited pop-culture diet, and a proud member of Team Unscripted - I couldn't tell you which male celebrities share my hair color. How can I find out which celebrity I look like without becoming a sidewalker? Who do I call?

How did you capitalize on your physiology to make hundreds and thousands for bootstrap money (no, not prostitution). Where did you do it (so we can deduce suggestions to see if it's available / legal in our jurisdiction)?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Bertram

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Oct 25, 2015
Virginia
Reading slowlane articles for laughs I sometimes read "X ways to make $ or $$ or $$$ quickly". Most of them are for chump change, a few of them are worth pursuing as hustles.

For Example: Sign up to be a movie extra for a couple hundred dollars a day. They'll sometimes list the steps to get started. Apply at casting agencies, and wait weeks to months for the email to come from a audition if you live outside of LA. Keep trying new frugal tactics and put those savings into
Why aren't you considering prostitution?
That's the obvious answer.

Ismail941

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
May 7, 2019
Reading slowlane articles for laughs I sometimes read "X ways to make $ or $$ or $$$ quickly". Most of them are for chump change, a few of them are worth pursuing as hustles.

For Example: Sign up to be a movie extra for a couple hundred dollars a day. They'll sometimes list the steps to get started. Apply at casting agencies, and wait weeks to months for the email to come from a audition if you live outside of LA. Keep trying new frugal tactics and put those savings into the stock market...

Thinking bigger than that, I ask, what celebrity do I look like, and who do I call to find out what A, B or even C list celebrity I look like, or sound like, or something else that Hollywood needs and will fly you out for? Some things can't be done digitally and most production is still cheaper or quicker to do on set and sometimes they'll need a double. Being outside of the celebrity hyperreallity, a limited pop-culture diet, and a proud member of Team Unscripted - I couldn't tell you which male celebrities share my hair color. Who do I call?

Since it's very difficult or legnthy to legally sell plasma or renewable body products in California, I will need to get creative on how I capitalize on the body I live inside of. I've signed up for clinical trial aggregators and went nowhere cause I don't have one of the big 3 conditions that government and companies are throwing billions at. Nothing is too taboo for me as long as my body remains intact, If I could sell my piss or shit I would.

When people think capitilizing on your physiology, they think selling organs, plasma, clinical trials, medical research. There are perhaps dozens of other niches that need an aspect of your physiology and will pay hundreds and thousands when they find it. Niches and roles that are hidden, unglamorous or the last thing that comes to mind. Think sharing the same voice of a big audiobook narrator, or having a rare type of puss, grease, sweat, smegma, spunk, spit, piss or shit.

How did you capitilize on your physiology to make hundreds and thousands (no, not prostitution), and where did you do it (so we can deduce suggestions to see if it's available / legal in our jurisdiction)?

I think I have seen a post about Half Baked Idea in this forum, no ?

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja

MHP368

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Aug 17, 2016
Sahuarita AZ
Camwhoring (not a joke , read about some guy on reddit who fell into this)

You could get face shots taken and just let someone else figure out if your a stunt double

Maybe sell your genome?

I can think of all sorts of cheeky ways as a service , for 50 bucks an hour you'll pretend to be someones SO

Or youll go to boring work functions on someones behalf to hobknob? (If you look enough alike I guess?)

"Ill take your grandma with dementia to dennys and pretend to be you"

Etc

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja

George Appiah

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
193%
Aug 16, 2018
Accra, Ghana

Rabby

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
319%
Aug 26, 2018
Florida
I used my central nervous system to do normal work that people actually need done. It's an unusual approach I know, but surprisingly it was cleaner AND more profitable than sh*tting in bags.

Ismail941

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
May 7, 2019
I used my central nervous system to do normal work that people actually need done. It's an unusual approach I know, but surprisingly it was cleaner AND more profitable than sh*tting in bags.

Your words reminds me this

Rabby

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
319%
Aug 26, 2018
Florida
Your words reminds me this
View attachment 27090

Ah beauty. It is only skin deep after all.

Another reason for the body is to facilitate social interaction and reproduction, because if we looked like that on the outside, nobody would get married ever. No offense to the young lady in the photograph.

Dignium

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
84%
Oct 6, 2017
That's literally "shitting gold" :D

For those in excellent health and live within commuting distance of Boston, this is your way to capitalize on your physiology.

*NSFW warning*
If you can stomach it: There are sites where you can buy a scat fetishist’s feces inside of a bread tied condom.

This is actually a thing in the scat community, people packaging their excrements and selling it. These scat fetishists will even honor “special requests” like setting the excreta condoms outside to get old and rotten before shipment. They people who buy these excreta condoms then go to lick, suck on, play with them like water ballon, worship them before cutting or bursting them open to smear and/or eat the excreta inside. There is greater degrees of this if you want to explore, this isn’t the nastiest I’ve studied.

No I am not into this at all and think it’s insane and nasty.

It just goes to show that people will buy what biases say people won’t buy and if you can serve a disgusting taboo market that others won’t you’ll be one of the few drivers on that road because you are part of the few willing to serve a disgusting & taboo market.

Last edited:

Dignium

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
84%
Oct 6, 2017
I'm scared for you guy for when Kak finds this thread.

Unexpected a$$ ripping ahead for me?

Takeaways:
1: Every idea in this thread is potential bootstrap money if you currently have no marketable skills.

You best case scenario for selling your shit to OpenBiome or to scat fetishists is $13,000 revenue a year.

> $13,000 a year revenue is chicken shit in absolutes. If you think deep and complex like I do, you can discover civilization-changing market needs instead of searching for uncommon ways to capitalize on your physiology. The attention devoted to finding uncommon ways to capitilize on your body is a moronic bet.

I’m with Kak. This is chump change. I love to think big and then think bigger than that.

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja
Unexpected a$$ ripping ahead for me?

Takeaways:
1: Every idea in this thread is potential bootstrap money if you currently have no marketable skills.

You best case scenario for selling your shit to OpenBiome or to scat fetishists is $13,000 revenue a year.

> $13,000 a year revenue is chicken shit in absolutes. If you think deep and complex like I do, you can discover civilization-changing market needs instead of searching for uncommon ways to capitalize on your physiology. The attention devoted to finding uncommon ways to capitilize on your body is a moronic bet.

I’m with Kak. This is chump change. I love to think big and then think bigger than that.
I'm mostly joking. Hey, whatever you gotta do to bootstrap.

If you can do something short term in order to pursue your long-term goals... hey, gotta do what you gotta do.

Achieve_Bay

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
53%
Sep 5, 2019
ngl when I read 'capitalizing on your physiology' I thought you meant cam modeling or something lol

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.