The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Matt Sun

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
251%
Oct 21, 2017
Argentina
Hi, I'd read USA currently has and opioind crisis, so what i'm about to say is very relevant. Also that's what I would calle SCRIPTED health.

Before starting, I must say I already got a ton fo value here, so i wish to give back what i can. As a side note, i'd like to change my forum username to a more entrepreneurial one if possible, without further due:

All humans have endocannabinoid system and this has been proven by science. In fact, all mamals have, so yeah, your dog, cat, or even your doplhin (if you have one) have this system in their body and your health can benefit from cannabis even tought you are quite healthy already.

But perhaps it's better to start with a story:
One of my first clients was an 50 year old lady who had so much pain that couldn't walk more than 50 meters. In spanish, her illness is called "Spondinitis Anquilosante" (I hadn't heard of it in my whole life as probably you hadn't). She also was taking morphine daily but it didn't stop her pain and had a lot of side effects. This was all doctors could do: this was her scripted health.
She got my number (I sell mostly via whatsapp) I had sold a couple of 30 ML droppers here and there, but not one to somebody that was this ill. I knew science was on my side, still I had doubt if it would really work. I delivered the dropper to her sister, got the money and waited to hear from her. Two days passed, and she hadn't got any result. The amazing thing happened after just 5 days of taking it. She could walk again ! And no pain so no morphine ! This was really impresive outcome. This is, I belive, unscripted health.

The thing with cannabis is that is diferently from scripted farmaceutical drugs, these might releaf a symptom and and harm you in 5 or 6 secundary ways (in the example above, you could name liver exaustion and/or adiction to the morphine, oh and it didn't even stopped the lady's pain).
On the contrary, cannabis CBD oil improves homeostasis: This is the process of the body for balancing itself.
So this lady didn't only get pain releaf, but also stronger joints, arterial pressure regulation, neuro protection, improved digestion, less anxiety, and the list could go on. That's improving homeostasis vs treating a symptom and harming everything else. That's i would say, Unscripted vs Scripted health.

Why is it still ilegal, tabu, expensive, etc ? Should i mention pharmaceutical lobby ? Sadly, USA's opioid crisis is no mistake. You profit much more making illnes cronic than honestly solving the health problem. Hey, but since this lady got so good results from my oil, I also spected her to buy the it from me month after month... but i was wrong. 8 month passed and I hadn't had a word from her. I couldn't handle my curiosity and just went ahead and contacted her via whatsapp, she said that oh yeah she'd thought on buying another dropper but she just totally forgot about it, and she had no pain... Lol, if that's not curing I don't know what is.

My uncle is a doctor, whenever i mention medical cannabis success (as this story I have many others now) he goes totally silent. Doesn't even want to touch the subjet. Wtf aren't you supposed to care for your patients ? (Maybe I understand, since they DONT study cannabis in medical school, he doesn't want to talk about it). Yet he said that using chimo to treat cancer is like trowing and atomic bomb in a town to kill just one person... Again, chimo is big pharma SCRIPTED treatment.

I could go on and on, thank you if you read this far, i'd like to close saying that, in fact, cannabis is not such a special plant (well it kind of is). Thing is: There are A LOT of medicinal plants out there.
Medicinal plants don't just treat the symptom, but improve the whole organism (homeostasis). They are also very cheap (some of them just grow wild, or reproduce incredibly fast), and i'm not exagerating when i say that the cure for your cancer could be growing in your backyard, you just don't know that some weed can do that, because nobody told you that in school. Just like they didn't say anything about money/freedom, this kind of benefical plants wisdom remains hidden to protect big pharma's SCRIPT.

To finish, i will leave a link to a ebook with pictures of several medicinal plants and what they are used for (it's in spanish).

I'd like to know if you find this post interesting / helpful. And also if you have any experience with medicinal plants. Or if you are curious on hearing more stories that I have. I also will answer any questions.

Thank you all fastlaners, wish you guys very good health.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

AgainstAllOdds

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
647%
Dec 26, 2014
Chicago, IL
I was onboard with your post until this:

i'm not exagerating when i say that the cure for your cancer could be growing in your backyard, you just don't know that some weed can do that, because nobody told you that in school

Yeah, opioids are bad, CBD has benefits, alternative medicine has benefits, but to make the leap that you're making is flawed. The title, content and tone of your post suggests that herbal medicine is superior to regular medicine. It's not.

There was one smart guy that thought the same way, and we all know how that turned out:

105931782-1558695236322gettyimages-96211512.jpeg

I know you're enthusiastic about the subject, and that's great, but you need to question how you're interacting with other people:

My uncle is a doctor, whenever i mention medical cannabis success (as this story I have many others now) he goes totally silent. Doesn't even want to touch the subjet. Wtf aren't you supposed to care for your patients ? (Maybe I understand, since they DONT study cannabis in medical school, he doesn't want to talk about it)

There's likely a reason your uncle's going quiet. If you're alluding to alternative medicine being superior to traditional medicine, then you're way off base and in the process putting down your uncle's life work and years of schooling.

Two days passed, and she hadn't got any result. The amazing thing happened after just 5 days of taking it. She could walk again ! And no pain so no morphine ! This was really impresive outcome. This is, I belive, unscripted health.

Claims like this are also looked at with doubt.

From what it sounds like, you never met the lady and saw her actual improvement. You were just told that it worked and then never heard again. Then when you reached out, you were told "it worked so well that I don't need to buy anymore".

Maybe it did work for the lady.

Or maybe she just came up with the easiest way to get an over enthusiastic alternative medicine salesperson to stop messaging her.

AgainstAllOdds

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
647%
Dec 26, 2014
Chicago, IL

I just looked at your PDF. Are you really claiming that half of these plants are curing cancer???

It's extremely f*cked up if you're peddling these plants on sick people (which from your post it sounds like you are). People who are sick are desperate and looking for any way they can to get healthy. Pushing plants on them that have no SIGNIFICANT DATA supporting their cancer-curing claims, is nothing short of aiding in that person's death.

You're taking risks with other people's lives based on your own unfounded theories. Each day they die younger is a day that you stole from them.

@theag - you want to jump in on this one?

Matt Sun

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
251%
Oct 21, 2017
Argentina
Okay, I see some resistance and doubt in you. And i don't judge, i was the same when I started. I even belived that medical cannabis was just stonners propaganda for legalization. Really. Then I encountered Raphael Mechoulam from the Hebrew University. And all the SCIENCE that back this up.

About Steve Jobs: I might have been over enthusiastic in my post, i don't say that this stuff is 100% succesful bulletproof. Human organism can deteriorate too much to be recovered, sadly. I'm saying that syntetic drugs are much worst than plants (and that's where syntetic drugs mostly come from anyway).

About the lady: I agreed with her to get toghether and film her testimony, she was very thankful and said yes (so i guess she wasn't just triying to dismiss me).

Finally, when it says cancer on the pdf, is NOT a magical cure that can't fail. But a plant that is proven to help with the illness (and doesn't destroy you like chimo does). In the website of the makers of the book there are real testimonies of real people you could get in touch with, that got relief and even cure by these plants. Just that it's all in spanish.

Perhaps it's too much to realize/belive that pharmaceutical companies can be this selfish, one could say, evil. Sadly, it's true... Again, just look at the opioid crisis. Or the US federal govermen't keeping cannabis as a schedule 1 drug, preventig further research.

Another short story, a schizophrenic guy, the craziest guy in my state acording to the hospital doctor (wich is my friend), was going straight to being permanent locked. Best market drugs... failed. He started with the cannabis oil and this is what happened:

He tried to scape the hospital (acording to the doctor, he got in touch with reality again, but too fast, he become aware he was in a mental institution, got afraid and try to flee). He continued taking the oil and now, months later, instead of being locked he is with his family, he reads books with his mother, and i got pictures of him celebrating birthday with his brothers in the pool .

Matt Sun

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
251%
Oct 21, 2017
Argentina
TLDR: Steve Jobs is just one case in wich plant medicine "failed" (it didn't killed him, his disease did).
Now please google how many deaths are caused by legally prescribed drugs, by doctors. Hint: TENS of THOUSANDS a year just in USA. And this is a global phenomena.

whirl

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
Jan 20, 2018
Poland
CBD isn't as safe as many people claims. For example, there are some of CB1 and CB2 receptors in heart tissue which are supposed to be involved in heart malfunction. So, do you really think that there is nothing wrong in promoting CBD treatment without well research? Some studies have shown that the painkilling result of CBD doesn't exist in every case.

Matt Sun

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
251%
Oct 21, 2017
Argentina
I agree, It is not effective in all cases. Nothing is.

I found this study that links marihuana consume to rise in cardiovascular mortality: It has been retracted.

Also found this review of studys made from 1975 to 2017

"Conclusion:
Evidence examining the effect of marijuana on cardiovascular risk factors and outcomes, including stroke and myocardial infarction, is insufficient."

There are literally zero death linked to CBD consumtion. Also It is not adictive. And it improves homeostasis. So why is it not safe ? For me it's not even a drug, its a nutrient. Its food.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.