The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Canabis Seeds ?

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

21elnegocio

WholeFlips Wholesaling Houses Virtually
FASTLANE INSIDER
Feb 28, 2012
Downtown Phoenix, AZ
Does anyone sell Canabis seeds to dispensaries? I kind of see this being a huge market with all these dispensaries around. I know it is a booming business and like the saying says "When there is a gold rush sell shovels.

Does anyone know anything about seeds ?

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Reactions: 0VO

0VO

Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Jun 8, 2016
Ontario
It's Difficult to get licensed to Ship seeds across Borders.

Most large dispensaries are running strains from reputable breeders, or ones they have relationships with, or their own crosses.

No dispensary is just going to buy just any seeds from anyone. You must get strong lineage and cross breed, and backcross, create a STABLE genetics line. (I mean you can take plant A x Plant B, but the entire community will shun you, and no one will want to purchase that.)

Your better bet would be to create a Seed Company. But then you're producing Marijuana so you better have a legal facility to do it at scale. And understand producing Marijuana is a FULL TIME job. A crop takes months, and one A/C or Fan goes out and you could ruin an entire crop overnight. If you don't like gardening, don't grow Cannabis.

If you do create a seed company, be prepared to give away ridiculous amounts (100s/1000s) of seeds of one particular strain. Be prepared to grow the seeds and get them into the culture (Cannabis Competitions) to prove they're Top Notch. You'll need a lot of people willing to grow and show what they can prove. $$$$$$$$$ ..... basically.

You could try to Create "A Strain" and licence it to dispensaries, but I don't see how any "ONE" strain can be that highly sought after or special. (Well, maybe if you're like Wiz Khalifa you can get away with something like that.)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Just Enrolled to "Start a Freelance Business: Take back your freedom Now" Thanks! @Lex...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Welcome to 2020, I wanted to add in a quick note about gratitude for the new year...

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

The 2020 Fastlane Summit

This event SOLD OUT in October. For authorized resale tickets, please check ticket resales or contact the forum directly.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom