• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Trading Life for a Weekend?
    Build a Business, Build a Life.
    Unleash the Dream.

Become an UNSCRIPTED™Entrepreneur.

UNSCRIPTED™ Entrepreneurship is an entrepreneurial business strategy that unleashes dreams, frees time, and explodes your incomes—but more importantly, it changes your life forever. Make no mistake; this isn’t something you “try”— this is something you live.

FREE Download (Unscripted) FREE Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

The Landfill Can you get me large quantities of these things?

Discussion in 'The Landfill' started by AndrzejK, Mar 9, 2017.

FORUM SEARCH

Need answers about entrepreneurship? Search FIRST! More than likely your entrepreneurial topic has already been discussed.
Powered by Google Site Search.
  1. AndrzejK

AndrzejK PARKED

Rep Bank:
    $21
    We got some international trading company, and large juice producer in Europe want to buy from us big quantities of oranges and bananas. I think about 10 conteiners / mo at the beginning. We know that the best and cheapest oranges are from Brasil and bananas from Africa.

Also we need about 20 containers of granule copolymers which are used for injection molding.

Do you have maybe some possibilities to get some contacts in that fields? If you do, you could have nice passive income from that.

Best regards,
    Andrew

2. Satyawrat

Satyawrat Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $213
    I personally do not have the said bananas but I know a person/company who has been in the industry for sometime. They have a production capacity of 30,000 MT and most of it is fot export.

If you would like, I can introduce the two of you. They are the biggest Banana producer in India.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk