The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Can she make a business out of this?

andviv

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Jul 27, 2007
Washington DC
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/business/5100845.html

Amita Shimpi Bhalla, a neurologist, developed a swatch to allow parents to show off their children's artwork on T-shirts.
But now it's time to get down to business.
This year, Bhalla established her own company, Picassotee, based on an idea that occurred to her while working on an art project with her infant son.

She goes from a simple idea into business. What should be the next steps?
What do you guys think?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

yveskleinsky

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
23%
Jul 26, 2007
I can't imagine that a t-shirt with a giant strip of velcro would wash/wear well. Don't you think the edges would curl up? Wouldn't most parents just do an iron on transfer for their kid's artwork? I would think a shirt with a giant velcro piece on front would be the ultimate in dork wear. But I suppose all the adults out there thay like Disney short-all (short overalls) and still wear neon colors would be into it. Maybe that market is frightfully bigger than I'm anticipating it to be. ...Oh God, I just got a cold shiver down my spine.

...She should write a BP, find a test market, develop a price point, develop a website, start networking...that's where I would start. To really launch into the big time- I don't know. Good, thought provoking question! +rep

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.