The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Can I start a fastlane at 16?

daa

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
May 14, 2024
Hi everyone, I'm a 16 year old boy, in the last 2 years have read many books on personal growth and the only book that struck me is the millionaire fastlane .every morning I always ask myself what I should do, whether to wait until I'm 18 to act or whether to start thinking now about what I should do at 18.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

DonyaSze

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
154%
Jan 17, 2024
Hi everyone, I'm a 16 year old boy, in the last 2 years have read many books on personal growth and the only book that struck me is the millionaire fastlane .every morning I always ask myself what I should do, whether to wait until I'm 18 to act or whether to start thinking now about what I should do at 18.
I say keep reading until you learn what you want to do!

Ieon

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Jun 10, 2024
Dude, I'm in the same seat here! I have been thinking about whether to drop out and go all in, or just go through it without caring much for the grades and go all in after I graduate. I have a clear plan, though, and I'm finally gonna start hustling this summer. I'm thinking if it goes well, then I'll just drop out now.

Kevinn

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
211%
Mar 3, 2023
Don’t disregard school until you have concrete proof that your business can provide enough money to live. As many have said before, if you can’t manage work/school and a business then you shouldn’t be running a business.

If you were like me when I was 16 here’s my advice:
- Avoid those self-improvement circle jerks. After a while all those YouTubers regurgitate the same bs over and over. Get in there, take a quick look at self improvement and get out. Don’t go down the rabbit hole.
- Enjoy high school. I just graduated and missed a lot of school events. I regret it. Go to hoco. Go to prom. Be stupid. Just not too stupid.
- Chances are you’re not gonna start a business right now that set you financially free. Doesn’t mean you should give up. You can start learning about business right now. It’s summer. Lawn mowing, power washing, car washing, tree pruning, etc. Are there thousands of kids on TikTok doing the same thing? Yes. Are there thousands of people who are potential customers? Also yes.

Good luck and don’t action fake like I did.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
265%
Aug 28, 2011