The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Can I send users from a certain country to a specific MailCheat(Chimp) audience?

Vadim26

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
193%
Nov 23, 2018
Vancouver, BC.
Long story short,

I am sending paid traffic to my landing page via FB ads.
User can opt-in and leave their email, which would show them the next page where they can share their feedback.

I am creating a small group of local golfers in my city (Vancouver) so I can later pre-sell them the product and have them test it.

I'd like to run FB ads worldwide (except my city) to get more feedback, but without those people being added to "Vancouver golfers" audience in my MailCheat(Chimp) account when the opt-in.

It's just easier that way to have an audience of 1-10 mil, rather than targeting 40-100k people.
I will still do both though...

Is there a way to do that?

Thanks.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Invictus

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
343%
Apr 6, 2016
Louisiana
I can't recall if MailCheat(Chimp) automatically splits them, but you can definitely add individual tags to split up your audience. So if you're sending traffic to a specific landing page (or just using the appropriate UTM Tags), you can make sure the audience from a specific url (utm_audience=Vancouver) is tagged with a [Vancouver] tag. Then you can send to just those with that tag.

Vadim26

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
193%
Nov 23, 2018
Vancouver, BC.
I can't recall if MailCheat(Chimp) automatically splits them, but you can definitely add individual tags to split up your audience. So if you're sending traffic to a specific landing page (or just using the appropriate UTM Tags), you can make sure the audience from a specific url (utm_audience=Vancouver) is tagged with a [Vancouver] tag. Then you can send to just those with that tag.

Thank you!
Just figured this out.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
I’m sure you could also have two campaigns, two landing pages, and two lists?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.