The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Can an entrepreneur ever own a dog?

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
I got Skipper around a year ago. He is a chihuahua so he basically nuts but he chills out most of the day and then is active early morning and evening.

Not any issues with work - it’s great to have a dog around and it’s a lot of fun. Are there times I wish I didn’t have a dog? Ya sometimes but that is far outweighed by how funny and enjoyable he is.

I could probably get more work done without him but whatever - I always wanted a chihuahua and Skipper makes me laugh all the time.

BE10099F-EA93-455A-8303-F415312D8F49.jpeg431B9FAF-2AAA-46B0-8250-3AE20EE900A0.jpeg45CF0EBD-47C8-4797-896D-5B2F811C8F33.jpeg

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
How often do you laugh out loud when you are by yourself or watching TV? For me it’s hardly ever.

However when I have a dog, I find myself laughing out loud many times a day because they do stupid things. LOL

In the last 7 years I’ve had over 50 different dogs. Sometimes I have no dogs, and sometimes I will have three dogs at a time.

I can definitely say that life is more difficult with them in terms of planning, vacations, repairs and a lot of poop and pee cleaning. However it’s definitely worth it.

I really enjoy the times when I have no dogs, it’s a nice break from responsibility and I can go see two movies in a row. But honestly, having no responsibility gets boring sometimes. And the next day I get a call and bam three dogs! LOL

Here are some of the dogs I’ve fostered in the past 7 years.

3FA1A2F5-605E-4DF1-896C-056BD24B6A8B.jpeg7B1BF09E-E1D0-49C9-A97E-3C6FA882667B.jpeg50A6968A-DC82-4722-9D9C-7D9FAE9C27D8.jpeg

72621997-E70E-4456-98A4-613BC38A7AAC.jpegDCB7DA08-17AF-4A8B-A655-4DE6AB5531AF.jpeg51A6BCB3-A3AE-4BC3-8584-B5FA6BED3151.pngC0DD6410-C497-435F-9FBA-C9728BFFA128.jpeg

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
I really like this post. I think I'll go through one of these days and see some other things that you've written. The advice you gave was very, very similar to what I was going to say, which, since I'm here, I might as well continue to answer the question:

Don't get a dog. There is no purpose. Like ole Johnny Boy above, I also support myself through my business on which I work 20 hours a week (had I worked harder in the past I'd probably have more money now plus have to work less but I just quit my job a few months ago so I'll get there!). I have no wife, kids, car payment, phone payment, house maintenance, medical bills, pets, girlfriends, side chicks, etc. I try not to watch sports, refuse to get fat (I lost 25 lbs to get back down to 180), don't waste time with these triflin' bi*ches, etc. I do have 5 plants. And since I'm out of town now, I had to have my neighbor go water them. That's stress I don't need, right? Well, good thing they're cheap plants and I don't care that much if they die. But think if it were loving kitty cat? I'd be worried about him being lonely. Even worse if it were a dog, GF, kid or wife. My mind wouldn't be focused like it is now. Plus now I can "let loose" when ever someone wants to party or a cute girl walks by.

And for Christ's sake don't be like the other money-wasters on this forum telling yourself that buying a Tesla will save you money. It won't! And you're not saving the environment by having a gigantic 400 mile range battery when all you need is a battery 10% that size to go 100 miles if the cars weren't so damn heavy with 3 motors and....too many batteries. A Model S weighs more than my full-size pickup truck. A Model 3 costs $15,000 more than a Camry, weighs 25% more, will barely have higher resale value in 10 years, and will eventually require a $10,000 battery. If you argue against this you might as well get off this forum now, buy a Rolex, and live life looking rich instead of being rich. The best car is the one you already have. Unless it is a poor-reliability European car (BMW, Mercedez, Land Rover, etc) or a Chrysler (this includes newer Jeeps) then it's almost assuredly cheaper to keep fixing what car you have. I've had 4 cars and 1 truck in my life and, subtracting what I sold them for when I was done, and considering that both my current car and truck are worth more than the $1000 and $800 I spent on them, I've spent under $3000 in my live on motor vehicles. You do the same. No Tesla. Not until 2040 when you can get one cheap. Or until your net worth is $700k!
8A9999C3-4AC1-4D75-A383-3FB29E5864AD.jpeg

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
No, because it was the dogs that inspired us to start our pet product company.

Without them we wouldn't have known of the problems waiting to be solved & values to be skewed.

Fostering dogs is what led me to start my now $5M pet company. Sometimes when the foster dogs are sleeping I look at them and thank them for my current home and its belongings!

Actually I remember one time very clearly. It was when I took this picture below. I was fostering both of these dogs and I was staying in an Airbnb because my home was being remodeled. I was working late at night and looking at these two sleeping and at first thinking how lucky they were to get rescued, and then I thought of how lucky I was that they were the reason I could get my home remodeled!

3FA1A2F5-605E-4DF1-896C-056BD24B6A8B.jpg

Johnny boy

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
621%
May 9, 2017
Washington State
I don’t have a dog right now for this reason. I don’t like things that require attention. I can go golf when I want for an hour. I can go ski in an afternoon. But a dog would own me as much as I would own it.

People fill up their available time and mental energy and spend it all on “life shit”.

9-5 job
Wife
Kids
Dog
Home maintenance
Tv shows
Sports teams
Politics
Hobbies
Friends
Video games
Etc

With all of those things added together, it’s not that there’s “no time”, it’s that you’re so distracted you never have a single reflective moment to analyze your goals and where you’re going, just a bunch of surface level thinking and distractions that train you to react thoughtlessly and be led through life.

I make sure that my life has PLENTY of space for the things that the average person leaves little space for.

No 9-5 job, business day to day operations are handled by employees
No wife
No kids
No dog
I rent so no home maintenance
No cable
No news

I waste plenty of time, but nothing is a responsibility.

I could spend 14 hours a day 7 days a week just thinking. There’s zero distractions other than the hobbies I have that keep me healthy and active.

I don’t spend the entire day thinking though, but not a day goes by that I don’t know with certainty what my short, mid, and long term goals are. I know exactly where I’m going and how I’ll get there and why. I’m never overwhelmed. I just take the few most effective actions each day that’ll get me where I’m going and the rest is for having fun.

HabitsCampaigner

Jim Miotke
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
135%
Jan 6, 2021
Monterey, CA
It’s all about what YOU value. You can (and should) make your life full of feelings you want to feel.

As for me, my values show: 4 kids, 3 dogs, all adopted. My wife is the most amazing woman I’ve met (and to boot she helps with the dogs). I agree: keep it to one small dog if you just have a small apartment. And yes do it if you either work from home or can bring your dog to the office.

BBE4B738-C28B-4CDD-9A97-0B6A924B1BD4.jpeg

The dogs are chill most of the time, sleeping around me when I work. Except right now my 60lb pup is trying to catch and eat a fly. It’s hilarious.

My top values include these familial relationships- they are messy but they are the stuff of the most amazing life.

And besides taking a walk twice a day is a great way to take a break from the computer.

270BE779-9BCE-4933-8470-4389D1D214CC.jpeg

So…
What is most important to YOU?

That’s all that matters.
727ACCD2-AF18-41C4-9025-E8E5D964B286.jpeg

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
454%
Mar 15, 2018
I don’t have a dog right now for this reason. I don’t like things that require attention. I can go golf when I want for an hour. I can go ski in an afternoon. But a dog would own me as much as I would own it.

People fill up their available time and mental energy and spend it all on “life shit”.

9-5 job
Wife
Kids
Dog
Home maintenance
Tv shows
Sports teams
Politics
Hobbies
Friends
Video games
Etc

With all of those things added together, it’s not that there’s “no time”, it’s that you’re so distracted you never have a single reflective moment to analyze your goals and where you’re going, just a bunch of surface level thinking and distractions that train you to react thoughtlessly and be led through life.

I make sure that my life has PLENTY of space for the things that the average person leaves little space for.

No 9-5 job, business day to day operations are handled by employees
No wife
No kids
No dog
I rent so no home maintenance
No cable
No news

I waste plenty of time, but nothing is a responsibility.

I could spend 14 hours a day 7 days a week just thinking. There’s zero distractions other than the hobbies I have that keep me healthy and active.

I don’t spend the entire day thinking though, but not a day goes by that I don’t know with certainty what my short, mid, and long term goals are. I know exactly where I’m going and how I’ll get there and why. I’m never overwhelmed. I just take the few most effective actions each day that’ll get me where I’m going and the rest is for having fun.

You are so weird.

Wife, kids, pets, family, friends - all bring joy. Life isn’t all about business. I have a business to pay for my enjoyment of life.

I agree on ignoring “news” that shit is depressing.

to the OP, whether you think you can or you think you cannot - you are right.

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
416%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
To be fair, the OP didn't mention plants.

The "plants are stress" guy is the same one who thinks dogs are a tradeoff from working hard, wives slow you down, watching sports isn't good, daily restaurant orders are great but only for him, Tesla's are a waste until you have a $700k net worth, and this thread is a landfill waste of brain power but he'll still write 500 word responses.

@Seamster is the beating heart of this thread. I'd transfer rep just on principle. Laughter truly is the best medicine. I need more Seamster on all my threads.

The dog may actually rescue you.

Fun fact, petting a dog has been shown to be more effective than certain medications for lowering blood pressure.

Studies have also shown that dog owners recover from major medical trauma faster than non dog owners. And dog owners on average live longer than non-dog owners.

So looking at the data, if you get a dog, you'll actually have more time, not less, to save up that $700k so you can live your best Tesla driving, plant killing, neighbor ignoring, no wife having life.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
thank you so much for all the replies and insights! looks like after your business reaches some success you accordingly get to have some time even to be able to care for a dog. but again it depends on how eager you are to be fully committed to being more successful. I can't dare to say that those with dogs are settling for where they are but having them would obviously take quite a bit of your resources that would otherwise have been used for works for more success, although the degree might vary depending on the factors like if you're single or not and if you live alone or not and so on.

until I reach my goal net worth, which is a lot of money, I want to be in the fully-committed-mode since I don't even want to have a family for a while. after reaching it and transferring to the half-committed-enjoying-my-life-mode then I will definitely get one.
Dude this is ridiculous. Go to the frickin dog store tomorrow and get a dog. You want a dog. You can have a dog. Get a dog.

A dog is not going to make or break you.

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
454%
Mar 15, 2018
oh man this thread delivered!!!

- kid blasts a post on how he wants a dog but business comes 1st
- turns out he’s 9-5 job
- best of all, his/her plants are watered by neighbours “the stress I don’t need”
- @Private Witt is a poodle guy - with that handle - love + funny
- lots of “likes” on limiting your own responsibilities in life, as if having a family or a dog was a bad thing. Or as if businesses weren’t one of the most epic responsibilities (especially if you have employees).

Just wow of a thread, 10/10 entertainment value with some tragedy baked in.

people - listen to @Kak and @BizyDad - don’t limit yourself. It’s not either business or a dog.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
I struggle to even understand your question, so let me summarize it this way.

Go buy a dog from a rescue. Today. The dog may actually rescue you.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas

Strm

Mamba Mentality!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
221%
Feb 4, 2018
Estonia
I'm sorry, but I sincerely doubt that people work on their businesses every single second they're awake. Probably a lot of them have dogs and other pets. They relieve stress and it's good to goof around with them. You'll find time to walk and play with them and also work on business. I have 2 bunnies running around that want my attention. No problem to get work done also.

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
right now I haven’t even launched my business so I have to work at a job during the day and prepare for my business in the evening. I even live alone so I don’t think I can right now. but maybe in the near future when my business gets stable that I can quit my job and have some time for a dog :) I really want one with all my heart though.
Well that’s a far cry from your original post. You are working a 9-to-5 so if I were you I would not get a dog right now.

Once you have a business going and you can bring your dog to your own office every day then it’s time to get a dog.

BizyDad

FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
416%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
It's a shame that some people see this as a dichotomy between build a business or build a life.

Where does that limiting belief come from? Why, if you have a dog, or a family, or a house payment are you suddenly not all in on building a business?

Work smarter, not harder.

do have 5 plants. And since I'm out of town now, I had to have my neighbor go water them. That's stress I don't need, right?

Stress I don't need!! :rofl: I almost lost my coffee reading that one.

I wonder how successful someone will become when they list plant maintenance and neighborly conversation as stressful activities.

Lucky for you homie, some other person wanted to avoid this stress too.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000FHAJ90/?tag=tff-amazonparser-20

Don't make mountains out of mole hills.

How often do you laugh out loud when you are by yourself or watching TV? For me it’s hardly ever.

However when I have a dog, I find myself laughing out loud many times a day because they do stupid things. LOL

In the last 7 years I’ve had over 50 different dogs. Sometimes I have no dogs, and sometimes I will have three dogs at a time.

I can definitely say that life is more difficult with them in terms of planning, vacations, repairs and a lot of poop and pee cleaning. However it’s definitely worth it.

I really enjoy the times when I have no dogs, it’s a nice break from responsibility and I can go see two movies in a row. But honestly, having no responsibility gets boring sometimes. And the next day I get a call and bam three dogs! LOL

Here are some of the dogs I’ve fostered in the past 7 years.

View attachment 39934View attachment 39935View attachment 39936

View attachment 39937View attachment 39938View attachment 39939View attachment 39941
These dogs are gorgeous. When I'm ready to get mine, I'd prefer to go rescue. I like a good size dog. Could you share which AZ group(s) you work with to foster?

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
My kids LOVE these photos @Fox! Trust them to spot the soundproof paneling too.

I had a day where there were builders downstairs drilling in the walls nonstop. So I built him a soundproof space on the couch so he could try to relax until they finished. I don't think he has any idea what it was though haha - hence the puzzled look.

I actually posted that pic on Instagram before and then photoshop got involved haha...

IMG_7061.jpgIMG_7064.jpgIMG_7065.jpgIMG_7066.jpg

I am posting way too many dog photos on this thread so just one more and I am out hahaha...

IMG_7056.PNG

^ Why I like chihuahuas so much is because it's like a chicken + squirrel + bear all in one little dog. They are super smart in some ways but then totally nuts in other ways. It's like you made a genius dog but gave him the concentration span of a goldfish.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Wow! This thread needs to be modded out of existence. Not because anyone did anything wrong, but just so we can all forget how much brainpower we all wasted telling the OP whether or not he should go buy a goddamn dog!

Whether it's a dog, plant, Tesla, or wife, basically, if you bring something into your life that gives you pleasure but requires time/money, then you are trading time or brain power that can be spent on your business for this object/activity you desire. It's different for everybody. I mean, a wife can help with your business. A dog can be with you all day if you run a lawn care service. But a wife and dog can also slow you down.

Here's a personal example. I go to the local diner once a day and spend about $7 for breakfast food and coffee. I'm sure many people will say that is a waste of money and time because I sit there for an hour or two reading my book. But for me personally I need to do this. The coffee gets me going and the reading stimulates my creative brain. And I look forward to going there so it gets me out of bed earlier. Plus sometimes I get some food to go that I eat for lunch. This reduces the time I need to spend in the grocery store. And kitchen. yet if somebody asked me if they should go to a restaurant every day my answer would be absolutely not. But it's just something that works for me.

The OP did say that he wants a dog really bad. How bad? Obviously not that bad or he would already have one. I would say wait until the desire is so strong. Or you might realize that you don't want one after all.
:rofl:Brain power? Please.

Scalability is literally the only thing that matters to building a company. If you don’t have room in your mind to do anything but business (in this case task work), you’re in the wrong business.

We all have the same 16 waking hours of the day. Actually wealthy people don’t mash computer keys for all 16 hours. They multiply their time. They have hours worked in their name through delegation, automation, outsourcing and direct employment.

The “crush it all day every day” Red Bull crowd are fooling themselves into thinking they are a CEO, when in fact, they are just incarcerated, in a prison of their own making, barely completing a broad spectrum of task work better reserved for others.

This is about a dog for crying out loud. The dude is already concerned about his plants. Quit making life a horror movie. It doesn’t have to be.

The title of this thread is even more depressing than some of the responses here. Can an entrepreneur EVER have a dog? Holy hell! “Ever” is a pretty serious consideration.

The most successful people in the world don’t shy away from responsibilities. They deal with them.

You make me want to order a Tesla for me and my wife, maybe even one for my dog to piss on… and I prefer Mercedes.

The answer to the man’s question is one word. Yes. He can have a frickin dog.

Last edited:

Odysseus M Jones

[B...{r<°∆°>}--O--{<°∆°>k}...E]
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Feb 2, 2020
Hmmm... I am not sure this is such a great idea. There is a post about watering plants being "the kind of stress I don't need". Poor f*cking dog will die.
That wasn't the OP
I do have 5 plants. And since I'm out of town now, I had to have my neighbor go water them. That's stress I don't need, right?

Last edited:

TheCj

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Jan 3, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Can get your dog fix without owning, that way you can manage your time better.

Volunteer at your local animal shelter, or sign up on uber style dog sitting sites. That way you choose how much time you are giving and when it works for you. Am sure there other options.

BizyDad

FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
416%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
It's like Ab Ripper X..."I hate it... but I love it."
I heard the Horton voice. :rofl:

----

The advantage of being the entrepreneur is you decide. You decide if you have time for a dog. Personally, I want two dogs. But I decide to not be home very often, so I'm waiting.

G

Guest-5ty5s4

Y’all will judge me but I don’t really like dogs that much (lol - always been allergic and I can’t stand barking).

That being said, this is so ridiculous. If you want a dog, go get one!!

It’s not going to hold you back. A person who can’t handle taking care of a pet while working or running a business is never going to be successful. It shouldn’t be that complicated.

I would say the majority of business owners I’ve met do in fact have dog(s).

They also have families, a home (no they don’t travel the world and work from a laptop), spouses and kids.

basically, this is one of the silliest things I’ve ever read! DUH you can have a dog! You need to meet more people, this is so silly :)

Last edited by a moderator:

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
in fact, I haven't even launched my business yet so I have to work at a job during the day and have to work on preparing for my business in the evening and I even live alone. do you still think someone like me should go get a dog right away if they want one?

No, you should not be getting a dog right now. And it’s not because it would take time away from your business in the evening. It’s because it would be stuck in your apartment all day for 8 hours.

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
454%
Mar 15, 2018
I struggle to even understand your question, so let me summarize it this way.

Go buy a dog from a rescue. Today. The dog may actually rescue you.

Hmmm... I am not sure this is such a great idea. There is a post about watering plants being "the kind of stress I don't need". Poor F*cking dog will die.

Odysseus M Jones

[B...{r<°∆°>}--O--{<°∆°>k}...E]
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Feb 2, 2020
These dogs are adorable.
Good man for rescuing them!

you are right, thanks for pointing out that OP wasn’t the plants person. After the first blush read I didn’t take this thread seriously.

I do think real kudos are due to the OP because it’s a very lively debate thread. Lots of good people posting great advice. And so many great pics of dogs.

Steve Jobs was a successful businessman but a total dick in person and a weirdo. Did he have a dog? Anyone know?
We rescued a fifth dog but he only lasted a couple of months.
Multiple organ failure due to severe beating & abuse.
He was only two.

But he enjoyed his time with us & that's as good as lifetime of happiness because dogs live in the present.

And during that time we had 5 dogs and two cats, also rescued, we also ran a successful business from home.

Could we have made more money if we didn't have The Magnificent Seven?

No, because it was the dogs that inspired us to start our pet product company.

Without them we wouldn't have known of the problems waiting to be solved & values to be skewed.

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.