The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Can AI Help You Create YOUTUBE video SUPER FAST while PLEASE your AUDIENCE?

Marketing, social media, advertising

Niko

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
Dec 18, 2018
Today, Artificial Intelligence helps surgeon operate and astronauts navigate.
Can it help us create YouTube videos automatically?

Has anyone some experience about this:
Creating YouTube video that PEOPLE WILL LIKE in a SUPER FAST way?

1. 1
    I would like to just have to write a script and then have my videos being populated automatically with graphical content. No editing, or VERY MINOR one.
  2. 2
    I can add the step of recording my own voice but I would rather have an all-natural voice-over being generated automatically.

For sure, I have read about Vidnami Vs Lumen 5 VS Dooly Vs Veed.i Vs... I may be missing some other leading or emerging solutions here.

But here are my concerns:

1 - Can you really succeed with such automation-generated videos on YouTube today?
Won't people think: Hey, this is another bullshit marketing videos. Hey, this is a video without a soul. No personal branding, no real people, no soul...

As such, would anyone have links to succesful YouTube channels using such types videos (and ideally ONLY that type of automated videos)?

What's your opinion?

2 - Is there any technology available that can process a script wirth different languages, or at least English and French in the same script? Or even JUST French?
I doubt it.

3 - What's the shortest time possible to get your video published once you have written the script?
Every marketer working for those companies promise you to produce your videos in less than 5 minutes. Hhhhmmmmm, let's be honest: How long does it take to generate it, make all the choices, review it... and publish it in a way that will please YouTube search algorithm?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.