The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Covid is an amazing case study of the social world. Using it to predict and create the future

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted85763

From when Covid started until now and into the future is an amazing case study of the social world. I can see that what has happened is a predictor to what the future will be for the social world in all respects. Lesson #1 Governments cause and cure problems. Lesson #2 Everyone should work together for the good of each and everyone. Lesson #3 We can as individuals and as a whole of world society CREATE the future. There sentiment of "What will happen to me (us))?" should be replaced with "This is what will happen to me (us)".

The same principle can be used for every facet of one's life, including economic. The right actions will generate the right results. I'm not saying it's always easy. I'm saying it's not even part of the consciousness of most people. I'm not special. I discovered this through long and hard experience and study. I have proof beyond any doubt that what I say is true and works if applied correctly.

I'm calling on everyone in the world to get going to make this place a great place to be in. Do the right things. Help your neighbor. Share the best information. Make it happen!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
No. No. And No.

You're not starting another COVID thread on this forum so you can dispense your pro-lockdown, pro-vax, pro-collectivist, pro-government agenda.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads