The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Buy a Formula 1 car!

andviv

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Jul 27, 2007
Washington DC
http://www.autosport.com/news/grapevine.php/id/64848

Topping the list is David Coulthard's Red Bull Racing F1 car that took part in the British Grand Prix last year. The car itself that weekend raised $1 million through people donating money to Wings For Life in order to have tiny thumbnail pictures placed all over the car. The car will be sold as a rolling chassis.

There you go, this is your chance to own a Formula 1 car. Charitable 'event'. If you buy it please let me know, I'd like to 'help' you when the time to drive it comes ;)

The auction will start on 13th March 2008.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Overtaker

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 7, 2007
I'd love own a Formula 1 car. I kinda rethought that for a while though after seeing the hamster drive one on Top Gear. You can't start the engine unless it's warm (it's seized when cold--that's how tight the tolerances are), the tires have no grip unless they are warm, you have to go fast and brake hard to keep the tires and brakes warm, you have no downforce in corners unless you are going FAST....

But I'm sure it's an exhilarating drive once you get a pit crew and the hang of it. :thumbsup:

_41216808_dcnewcargetty416.jpg

Adam_C

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
15%
Feb 2, 2008
uk
For £300,000, Join the PF1 club

This has been getting a lot of press lately, I'm not really an F1 fan but this seems awesome.

p.s. Just realised this sounds like spam. :(

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.