• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. The forum software will be upgraded on Sunday May 26th and may not look normal during the transition. Some functionality may be offline. This is TEMPORARY and is expected to last up to 8 hours.
  2. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

NOTABLE! Buy a float tank. Change your life.

Discussion in 'Off Topic: Sports, Funnies, Pop-Culture' started by croman, Dec 31, 2015.

1. handog

handog Believing Is Seeing Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER

Rep Bank:
    $198
    I've never tried this but am going to now - thanks for the post. I have some meditation audio I'd love to try in a tank. Too bad they don't make submersible bluetooth earbuds. I've done the silva mind control method before and it would be interesting to see how this combines.

BookwormMitch likes this.
  2. BookwormMitch

BookwormMitch Silver Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $603
    The tanks have speakers, whether or not you could play your own audio if you were renting one for an hour though I’m not sure

handog likes this.
  3. handog

handog Believing Is Seeing Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER

Rep Bank:
    $198
    Thanks, great to know!

4. Jm10k

Jm10k New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $92
    They are all over NYC. There's an older gentleman that apparently rents one out at his apartment downtown Manhattan.
    I gotta try this!

5. dknise

dknise Gold Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $3,676
    I am late to this thread but I float religiously once a week, for mind and body.

Back when I was 19, I obliterated the L4-L5 disc in my back resulting in permanent nerve damage. I had spinal decompression surgery when I was 21 and couldn't really walk until I was 25 again. Sitting at 29, I now snowboard and surf again, but my favorite thing is being able to walk around Costco completely pain free.

Last year I slipped 8 discs in my back wakeboarding. I booted it to flats once and was crippled in pain again. My doctor did what they did before and suggested I take a full dose of Oxy Codone to kill the pain. Instead, I continued with my physical therapy program and took up floating twice a week. Three months later, I went in for another MRI and confirmed I had completely healed all 8 disc slips and was free of sciatica. My theory was that taking the pressure off of my spine would allow for natural decompression. Apparently, it worked.

6. Sanj Modha

Sanj Modha Gold Contributor Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $15,490
    I LOVE float tanks and go at least once a month!

Was it easy to install in your place? The pods I use are massive.

7. AgainstAllOdds

AgainstAllOdds Legendary Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $66,992
    I thought float tanks were bullshit, but tried one once. My back hurt a lot before the session, didn't hurt after.

I'm still skeptical, but not as much as before.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.