The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Business Partner Services

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

eGrizzly

Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Oct 27, 2017
Texas
Do any of y'all know if their are any services that facilitate business partnerships between two or more individuals. For instance, if two people want to split the cost of a mortgage (or Car) payment where Partner A pays $500 and Partner B pays $500 they would be paying into that service as opposed to Partner A paying $500 to Partner B.

The service in turn then pays the bank the $1000 payment and would handle any risk if either partner does not pay up.

Please don't suggest starting a company. I'm just inquiring if their are services that offer this function. It would be really awesome!

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

minivanman

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Mar 16, 2017
DFW
So what you are saying is that partner A can't trust partner B enough to give partner B $500 to pay the rent?

Kid

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
Mar 1, 2016
You basically ask for a lender.
If partner A doesn't pay the lender has to cover losses

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Thanks for clearing that up. What do you recommend for those who are still in the process of...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
I thought I would post up the first video from the newest 2021 program content... Just a...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
I have not offered one of these in a while, but it looks like I have time to take on an...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Hi Lex, I looked at several options including Kajabi and settled on the Divi theme on Wordpress...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Are you looking for a new, lesser-known but potentially very lucrative source of leads to your...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
The story is BASED UPON a true story. The details aren't entirely accurate or from a distinct...

Forum Sponsor

Grow an online business:
- Start immediately!
- Master business skills!
- 100+ Fastlane students enrolled!
Review & Details >

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!