• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Business ideas from personal experiences

Discussion in 'General Entrepreneur Discussion' started by Bryan James, Jul 4, 2018.

1. Bryan James

Bryan James Bronze Contributor Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $825
    I was standing in line for about 90 minutes at a concert getting my girlfriend a $20 t-shirt. Eventually I made it to the front of the line, and I ended up leaving with $50 in net profit. How did this happen? While I was at the head of the line people began to approach me and give me $20 (for the shirt), plus an extra $10, $20 for getting it for them (I guess as a commission). I didn't know any of the people and I had not prearranged for this to happen, it just did. And this led to a great business idea and to fascinating revelations about psychology, demand, time and value.

My question for you is: do you have any interesting experiences from your personal life that's led to any good business ideas or business models?