The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Could the two books in part, be described as philosophical?

• Total voters

SjCurless

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
65%
Dec 22, 2020
Hi, I'm new here. Loved both the books, could not put them down, took almost half a books worth of notes.
Thanks for taking the time to read this and accept my young self into the forum.
I really appreciate the guidance.
May I be so bold as to receive your opinion? Would you agree the book millionaire fast lane is burgeoning on philosophical?
The definition of philosophical being the study or devotion of "fundamental nature of knowledge, reality and existence." With regards to wealth in this instance?
(I mean this as a huge compliment btw) Its just that MJ wrote alot about choices, ya know? Sometimes talks of money can be deemed shallow in my experience of discussions. (although this depends on the situation largely i find it crazy how some cant talk about it like getting embarrassed about talking about the real nature of things, sex for example.)
Moreover this forum and the two books seem to be on the opposite end of the scale, extremely deep and honest like look, we are going to die, HELLO lets leave nothing on the table so we can smile as we depart this world whenever that may be, and I for one frigin LOVE the attitude.
I mean I'm sure at more than one point MJ is basically saying you don't have to be a millionaire to live unscripted. Its all about your desires and level of life style that is desired. If it takes up too much time in the long run or damages health or family relationships to a point, then the games value might be worth reavuating. If that makes sense? I'm not talking anyone out of ambition I know my business will be worth millions one day as a reflection of the value I am creating but yeah nice to know he has a big heart. Peace.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

Could the two books in part, be described as philosophical?​

I hope so.

In many ways they are since they are philosophically adverse to a set of rules, traditions, and expectations for life.

SjCurless

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
65%
Dec 22, 2020
I hope so.

In many ways they are since they are philosophically adverse to a set of rules, traditions, and expectations for life.
Exsacly, was this your intention from the beginning? I thoroughly enjoyed. ty

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.