The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Building software and want results?

Forodstar

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
115%
Nov 2, 2014
Do you really want to quickly build quality software? Have you got what it takes?

Building software is complex from start to finish. Do you need someone to reduce the pain and improvement the smoothness of delivery?

I want to help you and your business succeed. I believe in constantly delivering high quality working product and constant improvement of teams. I act as a Project Manager, Scrum Master, Agile Coach, delivery manager, providing the interface between you and the development team to get the results you need.

I am a PSM 1 (Professional Scrum Master), ICP-ACC Agile Coach, SAFe Scrum Master and have received Professional Development Award (Software Engineer). Qualifications do not really matter of course, I am commited to results first and foremost. Constantly learning second.

I have experience working remotely between UK, Europe, US and further afield. I have got great results in the banking, ecommerce, fintech, AI and open source world and am always interested to enter more sectors. If you want more details on my results let me know and I can share more information.

I specialize in facilitation so if you want pain-free valuable meetings I will fit nicely. I am originally from the UK and pride myself on working with people around the world and making them feel comfortable and adapting to different cultures. I am experienced in supporting up to 4 remote and onsite teams. I am ready to serve you and help your company thrive.

Rates vary depending on scope of project time commitment and so on. 70 to 130 usd per hour depending on scope.

I have some capacity at the moment so if you are interested let me know, share some details of your project and we can roll from there.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007