The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Building My Second Business

FreedomXX

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 12, 2018
Berlin
Hey fastlaneforum, this is özzie from Berlin.

I have built an online sound business for the last 4 years (rastsound.com) from zero and now running it with a small team.
Also now we are building a second business (freedomxx.com), this time with experts of business, psychology and communication, to teach new generation of people how to build their future.
Would love to connect with anyone interested in a growing life.

Heyya!

Ozzie

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Counter

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
May 21, 2018
I think you need to research well about the business you are going to be entered soon. You need to make a business plan with the surveying the people about the feasibility of the business. If you have done all these things then you will surely get success!

FreedomXX

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 12, 2018
Berlin
I think you need to research well about the business you are going to be entered soon. You need to make a business plan with the surveying the people about the feasibility of the business. If you have done all these things then you will surely get success!
Yes this is on point, we really did spend on defining why, how, where and timeline for our businesses. The things changed drastically. Even wrote a free ebook on this,
Financial Freedom Now Ebook – FreedomXX

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...