The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Building Forms and Hosting Profiles

aptohosting

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Aug 16, 2007
North Carolina
Hi there,

A site that you are talking about building is pretty complicated especially for someone with out coding knowledge. If you are interested in getting something started just email me at tom@aptohosting.com or call me 24/7 at 1-866-404-9090. We recently did www.pleben.com and the buyer was very satisfied with the results!

Look forward to working with you!

Tom C.
www.aptohosting.com

PEERless

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
7%
Jan 23, 2008
I just fired up a kind of employment networking site, and I need some tips on creating and maintaining user profiles. FYI, I'm coding the site myself, even though I don't write code, so widgets and freeware would be great!
  1. I want to customize a form (with drop-down menus and text fields) for customers to fill out.
  2. I want the info from the form translated into a profile to be posted elsewhere on the site.
If there's social networking software I can customize, great. If I'm out of my league, I'll hire someone.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

GettingThere

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
7%
Dec 3, 2007
Central Florida
I'm diving into a similar platform for part of my site...right now I'm using Joomla. It's a content management system that allows the use of templates for layout. For social networking, they have a template called Socio Plazza.

Good luck!

-John

Jorge

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
18%
Oct 5, 2007
Mendoza, Argentina
Search the e-biz forum for a thread called "community software" or something like that.

Lots of open source software for this.

PEERless

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
7%
Jan 23, 2008
Thanks for the chat. Very friendly service. If my company goes, it's going with you.

aptohosting

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Aug 16, 2007
North Carolina
Thanks for the chat. Very friendly service. If my company goes, it's going with you.

Good talking to you also! Look forward to working with you.

Tom C.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.