• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

EXECUTION Building a Long Lasting Lifestyle Through Business

Discussion in 'Progress/Execution Threads' started by Sombra, Jul 13, 2018 at 1:01 PM.

1. Sombra

Sombra New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $12

So as I type my first post here I'm coming from a decent view on a good looking treadmill desk. I run my own SEO agency, and really have quite a lot of knowledge on a lot of things, with quite a lot of A-list friends and A-list clients I've worked with and am working with.

I'm not really going to give a huge intro because this selfishely is for me, but I'm really trying to make moves while keeping this all accountable for myself, and share any "aha's and oh no's" I have when I'm on my way to scaling to a 50k+a month SEO agency, then possibly full service SEO agency.

Enjoy!

Determined2012 likes this.
  2. Sombra

Sombra New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $12
    So today I have quite a lot on my plate that needs finishing and I plan on doing it in record time.
    First off I have some killer dentist as clients, and thanks to the help of Facebook advertising, they're profiting 15-65k a month right now.

My current primary focus is to:
    1- Clean up 3 dentist's websites
    2- Finish Optimizing Google My Business Listings for All Dentists
    3- Get a Site Audit out to a Potential Client
    4- Examine a New Lead
    5- Send a Video to a Friend
    6- Begin Marking Up my Stem Cell Therapist's website with proper Meta

Will write my progress on completion
    ___________________________________________________________________________________

Determined2012 likes this.