• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

EXECUTION Building a Long Lasting Lifestyle Through Business

Discussion in 'Progress/Execution Threads' started by Sombra, Jul 13, 2018.

1. Sombra

Sombra New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $22

So as I type my first post here I'm coming from a decent view on a good looking treadmill desk. I run my own SEO agency, and really have quite a lot of knowledge on a lot of things, with quite a lot of A-list friends and A-list clients I've worked with and am working with.

I'm not really going to give a huge intro because this selfishely is for me, but I'm really trying to make moves while keeping this all accountable for myself, and share any "aha's and oh no's" I have when I'm on my way to scaling to a 50k+a month SEO agency, then possibly full service SEO agency.

Enjoy!

404profound and Determined2012 like this.
  2. Sombra

Sombra New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $22
    So today I have quite a lot on my plate that needs finishing and I plan on doing it in record time.
    First off I have some killer dentist as clients, and thanks to the help of Facebook advertising, they're profiting 15-65k a month right now.

My current primary focus is to:
    1- Clean up 3 dentist's websites
    2- Finish Optimizing Google My Business Listings for All Dentists
    3- Get a Site Audit out to a Potential Client
    4- Examine a New Lead
    5- Send a Video to a Friend
    6- Begin Marking Up my Stem Cell Therapist's website with proper Meta

Will write my progress on completion
    ___________________________________________________________________________________

404profound and Determined2012 like this.
  3. Sombra

Sombra New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $22
    So actually had a very busy past couple days. More and more I realize that business really can be more of a mindset game if anything.

So first I want to celebrate some success in the week.
    Then move onto some hardships
    And then some realizations!

First things first, one of my friends in my mastermind group is KILLING it. I was so happy to see it. The mastermind group I started with help from my friends is an unpaid kind of fraternity. We just have some awesome business owners in there, like my buddy Morris who is kicking a$$ and on his way to 100k a month at 21 years old...

Then my buddy Mike comes along with an announcement in our telegram group today-- Hey guys just did a 16k deal and minimum 5k a month retainer but feels like a 10-20k a month retainer! Wow. I have to admit I got jealous for 4 seconds like damn! I want the cooler story for the group! But that disappeared after, really happy for him, he deserves all the success he earned.

I then put in some steady work, but it really wasn't concentrated as I would've liked it to be. Tomorrow I plan on listening to binarials so I can knock all the work I have out. I also need to completely shut off socials during work time. PERIOD. No telegram, no facebook messenger.... nothing.

That's basically it in a nutshell. Cheers!

P.S. I HAVE to remember to ONLY EAT within my fasting period lol.
    And I need to take a night out to create an ab training regiment.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2018
  4. msufan

msufan Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,255
    I actually think this is a huge mindset piece for successful entrepreneurs. MJ mentions it as well. There's no reason for jealousy if you understand that entrepreneurship is not a zero-sum game. It's awesome that you could be happy for the successes of others!