The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

BSc.merc Student: here to teach and learn

Arnie

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Jul 17, 2018
Denmark
Hello guys.
I've just recently stumbled upon this forum, I've been part of a national forum like this for a while, but I thought joining a forum with a bigger userbase would do no harm.

So who am I and what am I doing here?
I'm a 22 y/o bachelor student in Economics and Business Administration and I'm from Denmark. I'm here because I love to learn, and I also love to discuss and teach in topics where I feel I have the know-how to do so.
I'm one of the millions of guys who gets 1000s of entrepreneur ideas a day, but never ever have I had the confidence to take the last step... YET! That's also why I'm here to share my ideas, to bust my bad ideas and hopefully go through with one of my better ones.

Best regards,
Arnie

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...