The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Brent mused...

50pence

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 7, 2019
Hey everyone & hey MJ,

Pleased to meet you all. 34yo Englishman here, living in Sydney for the past 9 years with zero intention of returning. My scripted job title is 'Head of Operations' for a software company, but I'm about to be sucked in far deeper by becoming 'General Manager APAC'. I'm running a big risk of settling into this 'comfortable' but ultimately life-numbing situation & I know I can't let that happen.

Complete dissatisfaction & bitterness with trading my time & skillset to line other people's pockets led me to reading Unscripted . Then my FTE led me to start taking action & also joining the forum I'd heard so much about in the book. No idea what to expect from this place, but excited to find out. Also keen to pay it back & see if I can offer some of my own advice to anyone who wants to listen.

Throughout my life I've done things I'm really proud of & most of the scripted folk would view my life as a very good one - they're half right & I'm massively grateful for that part, but it's not the unscripted life that I want for me & my partner. I would say that my major negative personality traits & struggles have always been:
  • Analysis paralysis
  • Playing it safe
  • Action faking
  • Unwillingness to sacrifice

Let's do this...

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...