The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Bouncing between the US and West Africa

kofucius

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Apr 4, 2016
Accra Or Northern VA
Hello All...

I read MFL back in 2014 and recently picked up Unscripted which I am about a 1/3 of the way through. Just noticed, I'd never introduced myself in the past even though I've frequented the forum in the past and even connected with Andy Black at some point during his adventures with snapchat.

I left the corporate side of TD Ameritrade back in 2011 after 4 years, and travelled outside of the States for bit, mostly the EU and the ME. Returned to the States the at end of 2012, with the resolve of taking over the family business in the US and growing businesses based in Ghana, West Africa. With so much going on in healthcare in the US during the ushering of Obamacare, the clinics the family had were closed by myself after some lobbying and the business transitioned to one where we offer medical resources for various state own medical institutions in the correctional space, which has become a nice niche for us.

The businesses based in Ghana is a whole different topic and its been solid so far but working smart to make it great. Due to the lower barriers to entry in various markets we've been able to venture into different industries (foodservices, retail, healthcare, agribusiness, public project procurement/services and now I am looking into the hospitality development space) as the challenges here present great opportunities. Since I am always looking for solutions, I've been invited to various countries to meet (potential) partners, sometimes it works out, and sometime it does not, but it's exposed me to different business cultures and the wealth of the opportunities the world offers. I really credit MFL for helping me look at opportunities in a much different light.

I'm enjoying Unscripted so far and look forward to being much more engaged on the forum.

Cheers,
Kof

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...