The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Books as good as TMF & Unscripted?

genesisk5

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
79%
Mar 25, 2020
south korea
looks like there aren't a lot of books that are as genuine and insightful. I wonder which books were as good to you. about entrepreneurship, mindset, marketing, self development and so on.
I know this list exists: NOTABLE! - The Ultimate Guide On What Books To Read
and I really liked ready fire aim and building a story brand. these are more about how to actually run a business better and I think they are must-read for entrepreneurs. I also read miracle morning and the concept it offers is very valid and actually works although the book it self wasn't TMF level. (just for those who haven't read)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Andreas Thiel

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Aug 27, 2018
Karlsruhe, Germany
I hated the "Miracle Morning" experience and am just happy that it didn't quite kill me. I say try this at home ... with caution.

Many books fall apart when you take a closer look, but The Lean Startup is something that contains very sound advice, but the essence of it lies in the way to think about the growth motor of a business - to avoid looking at vanity metrics or giving up prematurely.
More abstract but also valuable are "Art of War" and "The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People". They provide lenses to look at any topic from a different perspective.

"The Power of Habit" has many great anecdotes that are business relevant (especially marketing).
And "So Good They Can't Ignore You" shines a light on the opposition for the Indie-Hacker mentality. Raises many great points. Smartcuts kinda provides a bridge for both worlds ... with examples of people who committed and got good and were ready to ride waves when they appeared with a hacker mindset.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.