The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Blue Host

Determined2012

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
Jun 22, 2012
Chicago, IL
Is Blue Host a good hosting solution?

If you make a small business site using Wordpress, is Blue Host a good host for it? Is there a different hosting platform that one should use?

Please advise.

Thanks.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
D

Deleted11391

I use them and find them absolutely brilliant.

The thing Iike most is that they provide 24 hour online chat help, which is invaluable.

They usually respond to any query in minutes and I've never had an issue they couldn't resolves almost instantly.

Im not in any way, shape or form affiliated with blue host but really couldn't recommend them enough having been with them for about 5 years now.

If you have any questions give me a shout and I can maybe help.

All the best
Brian

AgonI

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
45%
Jul 9, 2012
Saint Louis
I like justhost too. There is a 50% off code, google it, if you can't find pm me I'll try to find it :)

I have no experience with bluehost though.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

AJ.

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
16%
Sep 5, 2010
I have to re-suggest BlueHost.

I have used them for the past 4-5 years, and they are just awesome.
Their support is A+.

As Brian said, their Live Chat rocks.
Cheap plans too. You can get cheaper, yet I would rather pay a little bit more and get their support.

Recommended all the way.

BostonH

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
61%
Jul 30, 2012
Massachusetts
I have used Hostmonster (same company/mailing address as bluehost) and they have been fine. Dependable and good service HOWEVER, I have seen better deals out there, and unfortunately I haven't had enough traffic to test the system at all - I would be very curious how they handle very high traffic (I suppose probably decent) and how efficient they are with upgrading your service when it would be required.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.