The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Blogs

Determined2012

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
Jun 22, 2012
Chicago, IL
I'm so mad! I finally typed up my first blog post about my business pursuits- which was lengthy because I talk a lot. When I went to publish it- it did not save! When I tried to hurry and copy and paste the text the page automatically refreshed and took my blog entry with it. :(

I guess it wasn't meant to be.

Super sad face.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Amail

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Apr 12, 2012
North San Diego County
That really sucks! I run into something similar to that a lot more than I should - I end up not saving a drawing or document before I leave for the day, and the computer does an update and reboot overnight. Bam - work gone.

I've found that I can recreate what I had in about a third the time it took to make it in the first place, so maybe it's not as bad as you think. Yeah, you'll type some more, but the content should come to you easier.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.