The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Blogs, Instagram & Websites.. creating value for others

Social media marketing, advertising, and growth

SjCurless

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
65%
Dec 22, 2020
Hey,

I am writing this for my self as much as anyone else but I do hope this helps.
I'm just trying to be better, realising this is the life I chose, grind, hustle, sleeping fast and sacrificing fun now for a different way of life in the future. Its a better way of life success or fail.

As I seriously pursue this fastlane way of life.
I'm generating more respect for myself.
Simple little things like i don't binge watch TV or hang out with Low energy people anymore.
Its made me do some real soul searching, I realised trauma is in all of us but with some it gets stuck and blocks life energy, no matter how much we try nothing seems to work.
Then one day i realise all the effort is starting to pay off, little feedback loops start energising me beyond misery and feeling

My days are structured and feel more productive because I'm not just planning to do stuff but taking action to move in that direction which Iv specifically planned.

Its been hard to change my whole belief system and move away from being comfortable.

I know the road is long but I know iv moved off the side walk and I'm thinking about indicating to the fast lane..

Being too comfortable is so dangerous - life flashes by.

So so grateful to be waking up early in life atleast with this belief that I can create value for others.

Humbles me to know of all the ways in which we connect and learn from each other.

I go on the Internet and with in minutes im learning anything..

So far I am writing blogs that I sell + social media accounts that I start and manage for small business' I do this around work I also invest little bits of money each month and save.

Its not much money I make but its taught me so much, like how BIG emotions are and how they can influence us subconsciously. Also that people and connections are extremely useful.

For me changing my inner state has been the biggest game changer. Im enjoying the proccess. Ididn't want to sell the first blog as I got really emotionally attached like it was my baby but having that value i created confirmed with money.. thats a powerful emotion thats addictive.

peace.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kal-El1998

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
78%
Nov 25, 2020
blogs are definitely a great way to make some money, whether adsense or affiliate links and commission deals. It's a great play! Fastlane IMO.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.