The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Blockchain Services Company

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Is there huge growth potential in the blockchain services field?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ryandoak

Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Aug 1, 2018
South Ogden, Utah
Does anyone have any experience working with blockchain services companies?

So, I'm in my last year of a CS degree, and have been looking at a lot of information regarding the potential uses for blockchains in banking, real estate escrow, etc. I want to get some opinions on this.

I've read some things saying that it's just snake oil. I've read some things saying it has the potential for huge growth. Personally, I think it has a ton of potential. Any thoughts?

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Parks

Contributor
Jul 20, 2020
Portland
In my opinion a decent chunk of it is a FAD. Not something I would want to get into unless it's more of selling the shovels to the gold diggers one would say. Although there are some services that are legit in the Blockchain Service Industry.. I still wouldn't hedge my bets there personally.

Ones I do respect though are like Shapeshift or Rocketr/Shoppy.gg or Coinpayments

Can't say I can name many companies like the ones you are looking into for info. A lot of Pump & Dumps

Back when I sold BTC for margin profits , I was highly considering starting an exchange like Binance or Kraken. Maybe consider looking that way?

Jasper S

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jul 14, 2020
Chicagoland Area
I have considered some ideas in crypto products/services and have wondered this myself. I haven't done much research yet, however, it seems like there are a lot of people trying to sell products related to trading and mining more so than building valuable applications on the technology.

Personally, I think there is a lot of opportunity in this space.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
Hello I joined Fox web school last month sept 26 2020 and in just exactly 1 month i got my first...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Hi Mj, I just bought it. And reading it. I think is a great idea to write using the stories to...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Hey @Lex DeVille ! Having some issues with the NOREGRETS code? Udemy thinks it has expired...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Are you looking for a new, lesser-known but potentially very lucrative source of leads to your...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Just got off the phone with @LightHouse. Having just a 45 minute conversation with him has...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
@Kak Thanks for the reply. Whats interesting is that I have an idea that's been cooking which...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom