The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Bjr les fonceurs (French)

User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 26, 2019
Je suis maintenant heureux de retrouver une communauté d'entrepreneurs inspirés depuis que j'ai commencé la lecture de "l'autoroute du millionnaire" y'a peu de temps! J'évolue dans le domaine de la vente des ordinateurs aux étudiants de l'université dans laquelle je travaille en Côte d'ivoire et je souhaiterais faire passer mon entreprise à un niveau supérieur afin de l'étendre à tout le pays .je vous serais gré de m'accueillir dans cette grande famille et partager avec moi vos idées et suggestions pour accélérer cette entreprise! Merci

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

astr0

Grinding
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Dec 3, 2017
Lviv, Ukraine
Welcome to the forum!

Would be much better if you wrote in English so people could better understand you without having to translate it from French first. You can find a lot of ideas here, I would suggest starting with GOLD and Noticeable threads.

And finish the book, it's really great!

Good luck with scaling your business!

User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 26, 2019
[QUOTE = "astr0, post: 783277, member: 52816"]
Bienvenue sur le forum!

Ce serait beaucoup mieux si vous écriviez en anglais pour que les gens puissent mieux vous comprendre sans avoir à le traduire en français au préalable. Vous pouvez trouver beaucoup d'idées ici, je suggérerais de commencer par les discussions GOLD et Noticeable.

Et terminer le livre, c'est vraiment génial!

Bonne chance pour développer votre entreprise!
[/CITATION]
Merci bien bien pour le conseil, je vais m'y atteler

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
Si ce sera necessaire, veuillez utiliser le Google Translate parce que ce n'est pas possible pour tout le monde comprends vos commentaires. La plupart de ce forum est anglophone.

Les regles sont ici: About

@MJ DeMarco could you add a rule saying 'english please'? It's cool that the forum has a worldwide reach but people posting in foreign languages has become a more common occurrence. It's preferable that people speak in broken, incorrect English rather than speak a language that most of the forum doesn't speak.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 26, 2019
Thank you for your help Mr. DEMARCO, I enjoy reading your book and I have more and more to learn to code! what are the sites that can help me in this

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...