The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Bites of Wealth

BitesofWealth

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Dec 30, 2018
Hi, all. My name is Scott, but on here I am going by the moniker Bites of Wealth. This is because this is how I was introduced to MJ (not in person yet, unfortunately. Perhaps one day.) I run a website at www.bitesofwealth.com where I post in-depth and impartial reviews of books relating to business and entrepreneurship. I have only been running this for a few months. Initially, I started this website just to have some kind of creative diversion when bored at my 9-5, but then I started getting positive feedback so I made the reviews regular (every week).
Long story short, one of my colleagues knew about my project and gave me a copy of "Unscripted ". Whenever I get a free book, it immediately becomes my next review. I started reading it and MJ crystallized a lot of thoughts I've had but couldn't put to words plus I learned a lot of new things.
If it is allowable, I will create a thread where I post the reviews so Fastlane members can easily find more books to read.
Eventually, I aim to make Bites of Wealth a kind of industry standard where authors and publishers ask me to review books before they are published. To accomplish that, I have to ensure my reviews are always impartial and high quality. So if Fastlaners have any feedback for me on my reviews and my site (and, of course, books to review), I would love to receive it.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome Scott, I got your message. Thanks for the upcoming review, glad you enjoyed the book!

As for what books I recommend, I tend to read books based on the problem I'm solving...

See here:

NOTABLE! - The absolute BEST book you MUST read!

That said, I don't have any recent books I recommend, however here is a list of books that Fastlaners have recommended over the years...

Books Fastlaners Recommend

Also the book category has a lot of book recommendations that have a Fastlane focus, according to other forum users.

BitesofWealth

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Dec 30, 2018
MJ, thank you for your response. I did find the books thread. I’ll be drawing from that list for books to review for my website. I’m hoping that my reviews will help Fastlaners determine which book would best help them solve whatever problem they are facing.

My site has got a long way to go before it has the kind of reach and impact that I’m aiming for, but thankfully I’m in this one for the long haul.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...