• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Trading Life for a Weekend?
    Build a Business, Build a Life.
    Unleash the Dream.

Become an UNSCRIPTED™Entrepreneur.

UNSCRIPTED™ Entrepreneurship is an entrepreneurial business strategy that unleashes dreams, frees time, and explodes your incomes—but more importantly, it changes your life forever. Make no mistake; this isn’t something you “try”— this is something you live.

FREE Download (Unscripted) FREE Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

BITCOIN & Predictions

Discussion in 'Investing and Trading' started by James Fend, Nov 8, 2017.

FORUM SEARCH

Need answers about entrepreneurship? Search FIRST! More than likely your entrepreneurial topic has already been discussed.
Powered by Google Site Search.
  1. JScott

JScott Platinum Contributor FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $27,707
    Agreed. Just like all those idiots who were hyping the Internet and Internet stocks back in the late 90s. Everyone just trying to make a quick buck off a technology they didn't even understand. Pretty soon, the Internet fad is going away, and those idiots are going to lose all their money!

;)

James Fend and Steven. like this.
  2. James Fend

James Fend Silver Contributor FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $6,062
    November 13, 2017 Update:

Ethereum on the verge of a break out from it's triangle (it's already moving up but it should be plenty amount of bull run left since this is the beginning).. I am moving 100% over for the rally for the next few weeks.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017 at 3:49 AM
    Vigilante and MarekvBeek like this.
  3. TKDTyler

TKDTyler Silver Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $5,215
    Glad I stayed awake.

Its crushing that $330 sell wall right now. 4k to 1.5k buy orders in less than 2 minutes. What's this volume from?

James Fend likes this.
  4. James Fend

Rep Bank:
    $6,062
    Some saying it could hit double it's price at $600.. but I'm not so sure. Gonna watch the rally to see where I should put my stop limit order in at.

5. MrYoshi

MrYoshi Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $122
    Just started reading into this and learning more about these guides. CryptoNick on Youtube is awesome by the way.

James Fend likes this.
  6. James Fend

Rep Bank:
    $6,062
    I haven't read deep into his content but just skimming by, be careful with anybody that keeps pressing for services via affiliate commissions!

7. James Fend

Rep Bank:
    $6,062
    November 14, 2017:

Eth definitely broke through it's first resistance at $330. It will continue climbing until $370-380 where it will hit another resistance line. From it's history; this is the third time it's done it. Forgive me as I am not a super-hardcore trader, but I don't know how many exact 'waves' it takes to break through but something in my gut tells me, this third time is the charm. =)

Of course; use caution as it approaches this range.

Vigilante likes this.
  8. daru

daru Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $766
    Folks. Just remember that these are guesses and speculations before you put any life savings into this. One cannot predict the future. Black swans and all that.

9. MrYoshi

Rep Bank:
    $122
    Completely agree. I also have to say that CryptoNick does seem to rely heavily on BitConnect and all his subscribers give him shit about it since they don't have a large enough following to do well with referrals. I looked into it a lot yesterday and DataDash and TheChartGuys are two great resources if anyone wants to jump into this space a bit more.

DataDash - DataDash

TheChartGuys - TheChartGuys

Huracan and James Fend like this.
  10. Vigilante

Vigilante Legendary Contributor Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $140,185
    I did set up a Coinbase account, and dropped some money into ETH and LTC.

The app makes it pretty easy to watch the movement 24-7. Interesting.

Looks like BTC had a nice resurgence after the pullback. Super volatile.

Yoda likes this.
  11. James Fend

Rep Bank:
    $6,062
    Fun fun fun!

12. James Fend

Rep Bank:
    $6,062
    November 15, 2017 Update:

If you're long on your coins; dis-regard (just hodl).

If you're a mix of long & short who wants to take advantages of possible drops (like me) that sell at what you think is a peak, then buy back after the drop (risky if the drop never happens!!) then might want to give a thought on what I'm doing.

I sold all alts & btc and back into fiat. Good chance that Bitcoin is going to have a re-trace drop around this $7300-7400 point back down to mid $6000s. If this does happen; it will take the alts like Eth and Ltc with it.

If you're really risky, you could move to Bitcoin Cash (me, I going to be more conservative) and if Bitcoin does have it's retrace drop, then one would think Bitcoin Cash would be the safe haven and it will shoot up.

And of course, no one can predict the future, so take my advice with a grain of salt!

13. TKDTyler

TKDTyler Silver Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $5,215
    Open and transfer your coins to GDax. Transer process is simple since they are interconnected. Instant and free transfers between the two.

From there, if you decide to convert back to fiat or inbetween BTC/LTC/ETH, you can do limit orders rather than market sell and save on your transaction fees since its 0% maker fee vs .2% (I think) taker fee.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2017 at 6:13 PM
    Vigilante and James Fend like this.
  14. James Fend

Rep Bank:
    $6,062
    Errr... took a deep look comparing BCH and BTC graphs, I am going to pull the trigger and move 100% of fiat into BCH on Kraken. :wideyed:

Going to watch things close, but if I am wrong; I can catch it and lose a bit. But losing that bit versus the massive profits off this possible swing would be :devil: + buying back into BTC low.

I think the retrace will appear as a slow steady drop over the next 3 day period.

Edit: Signals didn't look good so I moved it back to fiat with minimal loss.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2017 at 7:51 PM
  15. James Fend

Rep Bank:
    $6,062
    BTW; is this thread getting annoying? Meaning it's update fairly frequently and not necessarily "fastlane/entrepreneurship" related. Like, is it too micro and not macro life strategy?

One of those things:
    A) Yeah, it is. Will update less & find another medium to release.

-or-

B) 5 years from now BTC is crazy high value, and we look back at this thread and smile-grin. And hopefully along the way, this thread motivated other fastlaners to jump into the game.

-or-

C) Crypto dies and a few of us look like idiots. haha

16. TKDTyler

Rep Bank:
    $5,215
    Process & Progress threads are never annoying my friend :cool:

Crypto is such a volatile space that non-daily has to potential to miss crazy gains.

Bearcorp likes this.
  17. MrYoshi

Rep Bank:
    $122

I think this is an awesome thread tbh. I've already decided to study crypto for 4-5 hours a week as I have a startup I am working on full time. I don't think Bitcoin is going to actually take over as a currency, but I still think we are early in the crypto game. I also think that if you keep up with trends in this space that you will be able to buy future coins backed by awesome technology.

18. TKDTyler

Rep Bank:
    $5,215
    50% ETH, 50% BCH here

Not sure where the money is going to flow out of BTC to...

James Fend likes this.
  19. James Fend

Rep Bank:
    $6,062
    Nice...smart move! I'm digging through graphs now; when I lay all the alts + BCH over BTC, they all follow the same trends. I think I see downward triangles forming and I know they could break either way, but I stay away lol

I think I'm going to keep money as fiat until I see a somewhat clear signal of reversal against BTC or just wait to grab BTC low. Man; when it shoots up, its gonna go crazy. Square has Bitcoin payments in beta + CME going live, etc. all soon.

Majority adoption right on the brink!

Last edited: Nov 15, 2017 at 9:29 PM
  20. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $229,859
    Admin Post
    When the two old farts of the forum have bought into it, that means we're all in trouble. :blush:

Potven, Yoda, jasoncuellar123 and 5 others like this.
  21. Vigilante

Vigilante Legendary Contributor Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $140,185
    Definitely reaching mainstream status which bodes well for longer term.

Yoda likes this.
  22. Vigilante

Rep Bank:
    $140,185
    D) fuck 'em. If they don't like it they don't have to read it. I find your updates fascinating and your intellect, insight and writing style worth checking into the forum for. I am super busy these days, but specifically dropping by here to see what you are up to. Carry on.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2017 at 5:51 AM
    Potven and Huracan like this.
  23. Ungodly

Ungodly Relentless Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,643
    Looks like BCH had a bit of a rally about 2 hours ago after hitting bottom. The surge correlated with BTC hitting the limiter at $7,500 and backing down. While I've already profited off of BCH a lot this week, I'm not convinced the drop is complete. Still potential for a deeper dig into the red. Volume is so much lower now too. For now just holding BTC to see if the rally continues through the day.

24. TKDTyler

Rep Bank:
    $5,215
    Looks like you made the smart move. BTC still holding up, but it failed to break 7500 twice. Double top to signal a downwards trend soon? BCH dipped -15% overnight :blank:

Last edited: Nov 16, 2017 at 9:33 AM
  25. James Fend

Rep Bank:
    $6,062
    Man! I think we both made the wrong move.. I did not expect so much new money to pour into Bitcoin like that. I shorted and caught some profit but I missed the majority of the wave. I got to re-collect myself and where my buy-in targets are. I still have faith that another wave from the original correction is still coming...

The sad thing is: all these new investors (are probably from US and using Coinbase).. they can't make any move on it for 6-7 days until their coins come. That means if BTC drops; they will be in a bad position if they didn't come & will probably end up panic selling. This is how I started lol. I got a bit better now though haha

Vigilante likes this.