The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

BITCOIN Novelty Product in Cryptocurrency WORLD

Anything related to bitcoin, crypto, blockchain

RedBaron

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
61%
May 24, 2018
Los Angeles
Hey guys this is my 1st post on here. About a few months ago I came up with a new idea of making a Bitcoin Stress Toy. After a long time I finally got the product made and shipped. Ok check done. I knew that I didn't have a use-case or any value behind it. I felt I had to make it, because it was the first of its kind. I've barely put it out into the social media world and as expected havent had much feedback. I have come up with a few different ideas to sell & market. From selling individual pieces to selling large orders to content providers as a promotional thing. I'm at the point in the road were I am not confident that this is even a good road to try and go down. Selling a novelty item in a small space is not the best move I know.

Do I try and make something of this or Go on to my next project.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Attachments

• IMG_1677.JPG
    IMG_1677.JPG
    153.2 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1685.JPG
    IMG_1685.JPG
    142.3 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1676.JPG
    IMG_1676.JPG
    137.9 KB · Views: 5

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.