The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Biophase - Introducing My Ecommerce/Amazon Business Coaching Program

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
[UPDATED DECEMBER 7, 2016]

You read the title correctly, I am offering coaching and mentoring in Ecommerce. In the past few years a few people on this forum have asked me if I do any mentoring. I’ve always thought about it and eventually declined because I was busy working on my own businesses. But I feel that now I have enough time to successfully offer this. So after careful consideration, I’ve decided to offer this to the forum. I would not be offering this if I felt that I could not deliver massive value.

I am going to keep this very short as I’m not an internet marketer and don’t know how to make a landing page that has all the big fonts, cool colors and testimonials. I won’t make you hit the page down button 20 times to get to the price or offer button.

[NEW INFO]

Beginning on January, I will be restarting my coaching program again. I have made some changes to my program based on my experience and feedback from my first set of coaching clients from September until now.

This program length is now 6 months long (January 8, 2017 to June 30, 2017)

Why 6 months? Because, that is how long it will take most people to correctly get a new product up and selling on Amazon. My coaching program will consist of both group and 1 on 1 calls. I want to start this in a group setting because I found myself repeating the same things over and over again to each client.

The general timeline will look like this:

January and February - Weekly group calls where we will discuss product selection and help you determine what is good, bad, easy and hard to sell online and most importantly why. We will discuss potential products and some case studies of my own products to help you all understand how I choose my products.

I also wanted to make the product selection phase longer so that clients aren't pressured to choosing something because they feel that they are running out of coaching time.

March - By March, all clients should have a product selected and be in the phase where they are speaking with a supplier. At this point, we will move towards the 1 on 1 coaching. I am doing 1 on 1 because I don't know if every client will want to reveal their product selection to the others. This is always a sensitive area and I would error on the side of privacy.

April - All clients should have placed their initial production order by this time. We will plan a launch strategy for each individual client. There is alot of waiting at this point.

May and June - Product has arrived and is listed on Amazon. We will optimize listings and sell!

Communication between you and me

· Weekly group call coaching sessions in Jan. and Feb. (Calls will be scheduled based on the time zone of the clients. I will try to make it work for everyone)
· 1 on 1 weekly coaching calls from Mar. to June
· Unlimited email communications
· Access to private Facebook Group (all new clients and past clients are eligible to join, what you divulge in there is up to you)

What you will learn

Product selection – This is the most important choice you can make as it will shape your business in the month’s to come. We are not picking any AMZ seller products. We will be hand choosing products that have little or no competition and likely will not have many in the future.

Importing – We will go over the process of getting samples all the way to importing your first production order.

Everything Amazon – Everything you need to know about selling on Amazon. We will not be using any review groups to launch.

Everything Ecommerce – I will help you set up your own ecommerce store on Shopify or Bigcommerce. You will need your own store as we are building a real business, not an Amazon business.

Photography – I will teach you how to take photos with your smart phone and edit them with free editing software. This is a very important part of your listing.

General value add strategy – Changing your thought process to care about value vs. profit.

Cost

The price for this coaching program is $8,000 USD. This program is limited to only 10 clients and will not be offered again in 2017. I am only running this program once a year. The full payment amount is due upfront.

Other Requirements

You should also have at least $2,500 (preferably $5,000) to spend on your first inventory order.

What results you should expect

If you end up with a business that is profiting $500-$1500 a month with one product on Amazon after 6 months, I would call our time together a huge success. We are not trying to find you a $10,000/mo product. We will find a decent product that is profitable and relatively easy to sell with little or no competition. I want to make your life easier and lower its stress, not help you battle in the trenches of Amazon warfare. If you want to do that, just save your money and start a supplement company. :)

I am trying to teach you skills that you can use to replicate what we’ve done. I am teaching you how to think, not what to think or what to do. Therefore, if you have one decent product, you can find another one.

OK, Let's be real

Yes, you are paying me alot of money. But spending money and attending group calls does not make you successful. You must be willing to work hard, but more importantly you must be willing to think and exercise your brain. There's going to be alot of stuff that suddenly makes sense and you wonder why you didn't think of that. That is your brain thinking and changing its thought process.

You may be running the numbers and thinking, geez $8k and he's finding me a product that makes $500/mo. That's like 16 months to get my money back. Well, that's not the point of this course. If we find a $500/mo product, you should be looking for another $500/mo product after this program is over. The point is for you to leave with a some startup business and more importantly, for you to leave with a better brain inside your head that can generate hundreds of $500/mo products for life.

I will help you find and source a product, set goals and answer all your questions, but I cannot guarantee your success. I can only put you in a position to succeed and you must do the rest. I am also not a babysitter, so I will not be contacting you if miss calls or are not contacting me. Some products will take longer than others to develop, improve, rank or sell and may take longer than 6 months to fully mature.

Application Form

If you have read this far and would like to apply for my coaching program, please visit https://form.jotform.com/62697260984167 and fill out the application form.

I will be reviewing applications from now until December 25th. I will notify clients if they have been accepted on December 26th. Full payment will be required on January 6th.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Well that's a first ... a "coaching program" given by someone who has actually lived what he is teaching for nearly two decades.

Good luck Kenric.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
People pay this to attend some faceless seminar where the presenters try and sell them a $20,000 package, in which they will be paired with a coach who likely doesn't have any experience other than the coaching job the seminar wannabe-guru hired her for.

For anyone serious about jump-starting their journey, to have the opportunity to go one-on-one with someone who lives the life you want to live is absolutely worth the cost of this private access. You can either throw your money away at a seminar where they pitch you to buy their "real" program, or you can take advantage of this once-in-a-lifetime offer.

I am personal friends with Kenric, who is one of the first numbers on my speed dial. When my own business gets stuck, he's one of my first phone calls. The only thing that pisses me off about this offer is now he might be talking with you when my call goes to voicemail.

You can't normally buy that type of access. Normally, it is earned. I hope he screens the participants thoroughly, because his time is worth more than the fee. I can tell you that he has personally made me more than the fee through advice he has given to me privately. The pricetag is likely set to ensure you're not going to waste your time or your access. I'll keep up with him on the sidelines to hear the progress of the students he takes.

Cool offer. In a world full of fake gurus selling shit you can find on the internet, this is the first offer I have ever seen (here or elsewhere) that I could get excited about for the participants. Good luck Kenric and to anyone with the balls to step up and engage.

Longinus

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
441%
Aug 28, 2014
Poland / Belgium
Thought to post this here as well, since my progress thread is in the inside. The coaching with Kenric started in November last year. Since the launch in February, I made over $20k and there's more to come this year.

upload_2017-10-23_6-37-22.png

Since I live in another timezone, most sales happen overnight for me. For the moment I spend roughly 10-15 hours per month on this business, and most time goes into sourcing new products.

Together with my webdesign business, this makes it possible to quit my day job which will happen in March next year.

Every day one step closer to freedom.

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ
I'm not really interested in his program though.
Not interested in the program. More interested in being a dick?

Ok, I get that testimonials are extremely helpful but if you think @biophase isn't going to overdeliver on what he's already shared openly on this forum you're crazy. Kenric is one of the very (and I mean very) few people on this forum I stand behind. We actually share office/warehouse space and I get a close, behind the scenes view of his businesses. He's as legit as they come. The high morals, character and integrity he displays and practices everyday I wish every entrepreneur had.

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
@biophase, how's the group doing so far?

The group is doing pretty well. With many in the group, we've identified and found a product. Surprisingly, many found a product fairly quickly. All it took was a matter of looking elsewhere, or searching in a different direction. For instance, instead of scouring Jungle scout and staring at numbers, I asked them to think about their interests and hobbies and then branch out from there. Once we went in that direction, we were able to find pretty good non-competitive niches.

A couple people are in the sample ordering process right now and it's only been about 10 days!

Vectra1

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
510%
Jul 20, 2016
Northwest UK
I received coaching from @biophase and can say that it was an amazing decision and I highly recommend it.

Not only did he help me with my current eCommerce niche, but he helped me to find another one that I will start selling in shortly.

***Side note. Amazon FBA for new sellers is halted until after Christmas.***

If you notice from my earlier posts, I had a product that I was already about to launch. Or so I thought... After one phone call with him he told me the product was no good. The changes I thought I had made were merely cosmetic and not enough to differentiate.

What I had worked on for 3 months Bio was able to tell me was garbage in 5 mins. Its important to have someone tell you whats what directly because otherwise I may have wasted a year and thousands of dollars on this one product.

Instead we found something that you honestly would have never thought was worth while. It is going to take a long time to get the ball rolling(as in a few years), but once it does there will be little to no competitors behind me. I also wont have to do fake reviews AND im set on new products for years!

The main purpose of this exercise is a mindset shift.
The way he teaches you to think about products is the single most important takeaway from this course. He focuses less on short term "winners" and more long term, low sales, steady products that are reliable. What he teaches will take multiple years to make decent money, but it will be steady when it does happen.

As I said earlier this was extremely beneficial. The information can and should be applied to all eCommerce and it is something that is going to make me 100xs my initial investment in the coaching.

If anyone has any questions I am happy to answer them!
Any progress updates from anyone who took bio up on this?

I too am currently involved with Kenric's coaching programme, if memory serves me right we are now in month 3 and I will continue to be part of the programme for several months to come or until he kicks me out. Our daily / weekly chats are so good and informative; I don’t think I’m talking out of turn when I say there is learning for both parties in this programme and we have had some excellent discussions to date and they seem to be getting better and better as I get more attuned to how Kenric’s mind works, by the way if you ever get the opportunity to work with Kenric on his programme, DON’T try and second guess him, I have tried on many occasion and failed. He’s totally out of the box.

We have a niche, an “off the radar” niche (low competition) and the versatility of this niche is endless, this niche will go as far as our imagination allows it to, we can see already a vision of what our company is going to look like and the potential it has too grow and grow. Big thanks to @Jleg for finding it, he came up with the find while I was looking at chopping boards and knife sets, OMG really!

I too like @PTP had a product which I believed would be the one to make me a rich man or at least one step closer, after speaking to Kenric for the first time that idea ended in the bin within 5 minutes and is now gathering dust in the garage. I cannot believe that I was only days away from investing £5k on this product. We had the samples from china and were good to go. Thank GOD Kenric posted when he did. So as for the fee for the programme, it paid for itself within 5 minutes.

Looking back now I cannot believe where my mind was in relation to my product selection and to where it is today.

As @PTP said the biggest win is mindset shift. The way he makes you think about products, he told me to think of something that your friends and family would be totally shocked that you would be selling and making money doing so, I remember opening our business account with the bank and telling them what we were selling and the look on the mangers face hidden behind a “are you mad” smile. Same thing happened with our accountant when I told him, little do they know of our plan, which will put food on their table for years to come.

He also teaches you to change your thought process to care about value vs. profit which is another massive part of building a success business. Just adding the small bells and whistles for 10c here and 30c there making a massive difference to the customer and very little impact on investment to start with, but a massive difference to sales/profits in the long run.

It is hard work, long hours, some days are mad as I have a day job also. Less than 6 months have passed since reading TFM and now I am building a business, a company, talking with people in China, talking with people in the USA, IRS, prep centres shipping agents, driving 8 hours last Friday after work so I can meet a UK prep centre owner to find out if his company is good enough for me and my business, I love this shit!

I could go on and on all day about the wins for me being involved in Kenric’s programme there are so many. Top man, big thanks Kenric. Big thanks also to another forum member on Kenric’s programme for helping me out with the USA stuff, top man, you know who you are, thank you.

Please feel free to ask any questions you like, I’m no @biophase (yet), but I will do my best to answer them.

PTP

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
766%
Dec 28, 2015
DFW, TX
Any progress updates from anyone who took bio up on this?

I received coaching from @biophase and can say that it was an amazing decision and I highly recommend it.

Not only did he help me with my current eCommerce niche, but he helped me to find another one that I will start selling in shortly.

***Side note. Amazon FBA for new sellers is halted until after Christmas.***

If you notice from my earlier posts, I had a product that I was already about to launch. Or so I thought... After one phone call with him he told me the product was no good. The changes I thought I had made were merely cosmetic and not enough to differentiate.

What I had worked on for 3 months Bio was able to tell me was garbage in 5 mins. Its important to have someone tell you whats what directly because otherwise I may have wasted a year and thousands of dollars on this one product.

Instead we found something that you honestly would have never thought was worth while. It is going to take a long time to get the ball rolling(as in a few years), but once it does there will be little to no competitors behind me. I also wont have to do fake reviews AND im set on new products for years!

The main purpose of this exercise is a mindset shift.
The way he teaches you to think about products is the single most important takeaway from this course. He focuses less on short term "winners" and more long term, low sales, steady products that are reliable. What he teaches will take multiple years to make decent money, but it will be steady when it does happen.

As I said earlier this was extremely beneficial. The information can and should be applied to all eCommerce and it is something that is going to make me 100xs my initial investment in the coaching.

If anyone has any questions I am happy to answer them!

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
To answer the first question, I don't ask any clients to come here and post testimonials. Some of my clients have asked if I want them to post a testimonial on my thread. I have told them all, there is no need to post a testimonial on the thread. Why?

To be honest and not cocky, I don't need them. I still have a list of people waiting for me to do the coaching again. I don't need to convince people through this thread to sign up. As others have said, my 10 years of writing posts should be enough. :)

And quite honestly, If you are on the fence and then swayed into signing up by a testimonial, you aren't the right person for my coaching. You either want it bad or not. There's no 50/50 motivation that turns into a 51/49 and succeeds.

SteveO

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
456%
Jul 24, 2007
@biophase and I go back a long way. Before this forum was created. In fact, we were talking about this forum starting while we were out on the golf course.

He had nothing when we met and I had everything. Then he had lots and I had nothing. Now we are back to equilibrium. :) I only say this because he came a long ways in a short time.

He invested a fairly large sum of money with me on a deal and lost it all! NOT ONE COMPLAINT!

Years of softball, golf, Africa, Havasupai Falls, Antelope Canyon, Rafting in the Grand Canyon, parties, poker, etc... Years of fun from a chance meeting with someone from an old forum. We were also a big part of the early investor meetups that took place in Scottsdale.

I can't add anything that others have not stated. He is an outstanding individual and is straight up in all that he does.

I know you don't need the endorsement but could not help it...

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
means you're not charging enough

You're telling me... for $29, biophase stands to make at least $20K? I need to change my pricing. :cool:

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
How long will this offer stand?I'd like to participate in this, just won't be able to right now.
Let me know :)

I don't know how long this offer will be available. I know that right now is the start of my busy ecommerce season so I will be at home, in town until January. I usually travel afterwards and it would not be fair to anyone who signed up if I was on vacation for two weeks during the time they are paying me.

I can tell you that I didn't start this to get a handful of people for a few months and then never do it again. I would like it to be an ongoing thing.

GPM

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
377%
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
Here is my testimonial from knowing Bio, being on a trip with him and doing this course:

Get off your a$$ and go do something. Stop waiting for someone to hold your hand and tell you exactly what to do with your life. If you think its BS and nothing will work because no one comes on here and just raves about it, then you are right. It won't work for you.

This isn't exactly "hard", but it is not easy either. You are developing a completely new skill set here. Go ask a master piano player if playing the piano is hard, he will probably say no. Go ask a student if it is hard, they will probably say yes.

I started all of this stuff before I took Bio's course, and already had items up. But by learning directly from him it 100% changed how I view things and will go about doing all of this. I am sure I would probably have come to those conclusions on my own in 5 or so years, but all I had to do was spend some time learning from someone who already knew, and bam, 5 years worth of knowledge (or at least a source I can refer back to) got crammed into my head.

Like everything else in life, you get out of it what you put in to it. If you can't even be bothered to listen to the FREE advice that is all over this forum, then why the heck would you pay someone money for that same advice? Your life is in your own hands, so start doing something with it. If you don't start TODAY then before you know it 20 years will have gone by and you are no further ahead.

Longinus

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
441%
Aug 28, 2014
Poland / Belgium
Bump. Any testimonials from @biophase program. This is what I don't get. We never hear any testimonials from folks that do these programs offered by esteemed members. Good, bad or otherwise
I have a progress thread on the inside: https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/community/threads/ecommerce-fba-pro-retrogress.72411/

In short, started selling in February. Sold out early July, way sooner than expected. I had profit on my first batch, even I messed up the shipping. I'm growing slowly. Tomorrow my fourth product will arrive in AMZ warehouses and I'm gonna soon order the fifth and sixth. It's hard to say how much I make monthly because sales are fluctuating every month. The profit I make for my main products is $20-30 per item. Last month I sold 44 (40 of them in the last 2 weeks since new stock just arrived). This month I sold 31 so far. This doesn't seem much, but I have no worries fighting other competitors. Every dollar is reinvested in new stock and products anyway.

Taking this program, together with @Fox ' coaching, was the best choice I made in the last years. Kenric lets you think how he thinks (which is completely different than most FBA-sellers) and keeps helping if I have questions or problems. I still learn new things when talking to him. He does not stop caring as soon as the program ends, he really wants you to succeed.

But I think he said he has no plans for doing a coaching program in 2018.

vitality11

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
192%
Sep 12, 2015
OK
Student of the program here. My thoughts and testimonial here. If you don't have time, you can skip to the bottom for the super short version. If you only have 3 seconds, I even wrote a 3 second version (all the way on the bottom).
----
When you believe an opportunity to be true - you need to jump on it.
When I saw that Kenric offered the program, I almost had no doubts that I needed to jump on this opportunity.
Why would I spend a hefty fee on a person (his mentorship) I have not met once in real life and never even exchanged a single message with on this forum previously? It's good to be skeptical because a lot of people are gonna try to screw your over in life. However, I knew that the course was legit simply because of endorsements from others and the value he provided over a long time here.

I applied for the course as soon as it was announced. Was blessed to get accepted. I did my best to do my best at this business while following Kenric's teachings/principles. I would spend weekdays and weekends analyzing if the business idea is feasible. Initial ideas were too big to tackle or would simply be difficult to make money with. Eventually, a niche was found.

Here are my revenues. I started selling in September.
7 days : ~$2600
15 days: ~$4800
30 days: ~$8700

How do I feel about those numbers? 2 emotions. Gratitude and Motivation.
Gratitude because you never know 100% that you will succeed. Grateful that my niche worked out for me.
And if it did not, I already knew that my exist strategy was solid. Discount the product to the point where the product would sell out and I'd at least break even.
So knowing exit strategy ahead of time gave a little piece of mind.

Motivation. Motivation because I know this number could have been 12-15k (30 days). Ran out of supply here and there. I also have a product expansion plan (selling more products in my niche) that will further help me.

What were my challenges?

1) Obviously finding a niche.
2) I had another limitation that I was able to overcome by finding a workaround. If my mind did not come up with a workaround, I would have had to wait till next year. But next year is not guaranteed! So, if it is possible in any way, the answers should be "Do it Now" not "Later".
3) One of my limbs was broken and it was still recovering during the time when I needed to deliver boxes to fedex. I had to deal with this physical constraint and even ask my mother to help me move boxes around. She is not young but she is a warrior so she helped me out. I never plan to have her help me with boxes again because she worked enough in her life already. Next time, I'll be able to handle it myself because my limb is recovering quite nicely or hire some hungry college student.

What is next?
I still need to work more on this business:
Still need to do more analysis.
Still need to add more products and improve my listings.
But it is definitely not boring! Time flies for me when I work on this stuff.
You see guys. I need to work my a$$ off a lot more! I can still optimize my lifestyle to put in more time into the hustle! And I will.
There is a lot of room to grow in multiple aspects. You don't need to be high IQ, perfect habits person to achieve results. You can be just a regular dude with a drive. That should be enough to get you started and even experience success.

What happens if my niche dies or a big competitor eats me alive?
I'll execute exit strategy and work on another idea. ( I always want to make sure I am aware of what the worst case scenario can be. In 99% of the cases, it is really not that scary at all. So in most cases the answer is "give it a shot", "go for it", "do it" etc.

Why do I even care about making money? Am I this greedy guy?
I have a full-time job that ain't bad at all. Even my boss and teammates are pretty cool. However, spending 10 hours in the office is not something I dream about (8 hours + 1 lunch + 30 minute commute both ways). I want to spend more time with my mother because I am extremely grateful to her. Right now, it's the weekend and I left her home because I need to focus on fastlane work. Financial freedom will grant me time. Time that I can spend on reading more books, meeting smart people, and dedicate myself to some hobbies that in themselves can turn into fastlane.
I had a dog when I was little. Now, I want to have a cat and a dog but I was taught to really respect these creatures so I won't be getting them now when I am still working full-time and have to spend free time on fastlane. I want to have an hour or two to walk in the park while eating a sandwich and listening to music while walking the dog/jogging with the dog. I want to be able to do it every single day and at any time of day I want. #SelfishMofo
----
Super short version:
  • Learn from the best when life presents you with an opportunity
  • You don't need to be high IQ genius or perfect habits person to experience success
  • You do need to put in the time on a consistent basis. Put in the damn time to develop the skills and learn the business.
    • Follow the fastlane principles, switch from consumer to producer, take risks because if you fail you can always try again. Find a way to add value to the marketplace.
  • I feel blessed to have a great mentor in Kenric. I feel grateful that I was and am able to learn from the best. His life is great so he does not need anything from me but I sure hope he knows that there are people out there who trust him and feel indebted to him.
----
3 second version:
Course is great. Teacher is great.
And by great, I really do mean GREAT.

@biophase Thanks again and I'll keep you posted as always.

Last edited by a moderator:

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
I am going to be opening this back up on Jan 1st. But the structure, price and timeframe will be changing. Just working out some changes right now to improve this going forward based on the last 3 months of doing this.

JAJT

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
549%
Aug 7, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Yeah I don't get it.

Bio is one of the most respected folks on this forum and one of the few who has stayed here for the long haul.

There have been a lot of great and successful folks who "gave up" on this place or simply moved on but Bio stays as part of the community and helps folks daily and publicly. He has even stayed despite having folks directly try competing with him on his own products that they learned about from this place.

He's even opened his house up to us on multiple occasions for various forum meet-ups in past years.
He hosts entrepreneurial get-aways to exotic locations for us (I've never been but folks I know have and loved it).

He's easily one of the more transparently successful and respected user on this forum...

I was more curious of the folks taking the courses are just action fakers.

Wouldn't that say more about the people who took the course than the course and advice itself?

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Together with my webdesign business, this makes it possible to quit my day job which will happen in March next year.

Congrats man.

Every multi-million dollar story starts with 1 sale. You're well on your way and acclimating yourself to the process.

JasonR

Maverick
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
544%
May 29, 2012
Las Vegas
You can have a warehouse and employees at a location and manage them from abroad.

Ugh...this is such a common misconception! You won't find many articles online about this, but maybe I should write one?

Most of the location independent crowd, in my opinion, gets it a little wrong. They look for services, usually, that they can perform abroad.

I think the smarter way to go about it, is, how do I set up my business in order for me to be able to leave for extended periods of time? What can I do to provide value, and maximize my profits, yet still be location independent.

Biophase is a great example of having a warehouse, employee(s), yet having the freedom to go wherever he wants.

Essentially, in the beginning, yeah, you won't be location independent. However, if location independence is what you want, you can structure your business in such a way where runs with out you.

After all, what are employees for, anyway?

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
Appreciate the feedback and congrats on your success! I'm not really interested in his program though. Maybe if there was more feedback i would be. My main point is these guys offer a ton of information then they offer their paid services but we very rarely get any reviews of their services. Why is that? Just seems weird. @SinisterLex and @Fox seem to be the only exceptions.

Our students have nothing to lose by showing what we they achieved. If someone sells a $9,000 site in construction that doesn't exactly show you how to do it. It isn't possible to directly copy a website process since so much goers on behind the scenes. Same for copy.

Ecommerce though is different where people can severely f*** up the product just by knowing what it is. Even if they have no idea what they are doing just knowing what the product is can be enough. This has been show on here multiple times with cheap knock offs messing up peoples whole business.

That being said I have some student overlap with Biophase and know that one student he teaches (19 years old) just bought a nice high spec BMW. I have seen his shipments etc and he is killing it. I don't know Biophase personally but I have heard from multiple students his stuff is super legit. I get why people are skeptical but if you checked out any of Biophases posts you can see he knows what he is doing.

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
@biophase is the real deal. And a great person, too! He helped set us up with a product line that is doing $7k+ in sales per month pre Christmas season.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
I hope so, but how can you be location independent
when dealing with physical products?

You have some independent studying to do before you would be ready for a mentor like this. This is the equivelant of an MBA program, but I suggest you spend some time on your own doing some research to get yourself in position to take advantage of something like this if it ever comes around again. No sense in wasting time on this specific offer though as today he's not taking any additional entries. Gives you plenty of time to research questions like this.

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
Also what about the Trump factor in the USA? Since I'm not in USA, do you think the new tax regulations which Trump is planning to put in place for importing from China will create a problem?

(Also I can't sell on Amazon UK, because it doesn't accept seller registration from my country. I haven't done any research about other Amazon sites that are in Europe. Amazon USA accepts registrations from my country, no problem with that.)

I don't worry about things like this. Maybe Trump will have an effect and maybe he won't. Either way, we go about our business. I don't think a tax of 15 or 35% will kill your product. If it will, then you have the wrong product.

AndrewNC

Limitless
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
433%
Nov 14, 2011
I first met biophase through his posts on the forum, when I first joined, living in North Carolina in 2011 - at a low point in my life.

Shortly after, we became friends on Facebook and I noticed he began posting videos of him traveling all across the world. I knew from his videos that he was the real deal.

He knows how to sell products online, build a successful business, and live a lifestyle I could once not even dream of living myself.

That inspiration right there was enough to help keep me pushing forward on my journey through entrepreneurship when I was about to give up. A couple months later, I was down to my last $250 and drove 2,000 miles across the country and had the opportunity to have lunch with him.

The lunch lasted maybe half an hour, and in that half hour, even one or two pieces of information he gave me was enough to make that 2,000 mile leap into the unknown worth it. The amount of value anyone could get from this offer is far more valuable than the small sum you invest with learning from him.

His posts vouch and speak for themselves, but I'll say firsthand that this is something I know will be one of the best decisions you'll have ever made in your entire life.

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
@biophase I'm living in Eastern Europe, so I have a question related to added costs of living in Eastern Europe and selling on Amazon USA.

I will have 2 additional costs, which are:

1. Since I will order from China to Eastern Europe and then send the products to USA, I will have additional shipping costs. Will this prevent me from doing this or is it a minor problem?

2. In order to do this I will have to rent a warehouse in a special area called "tax free zone" in my country. The price for a 200m2 warehouse is $1000/month.

Can I still sell on Amazon USA?

Thanks.

1) I would have my first order sent to my home in Eastern Europe. This is so you can inspect and verify that your factory is doing a decent job. However, after 1 or 2 orders, if everything is going ok, I would have the orders shipped directly to the USA. I would not ship to an FBA warehouse, but to a third party warehouse and have them open and inspect everything and count everything. Then have them ship to Amazon FBA.

2) You probably won't need this warehouse at all. Also, if your chosen product happens to be small you can store it at home. I think you can get out of VAT if you can show the product is going to be exported.

Two of my clients currently are from Europe. When I was in Australia last year, I met people living there that sold in Amazon USA. People in China are selling on Amazon. So your location is just a small bump in the road.

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
There are other countries to import from...

I import packaging from china, and that's about it.

If plan A doesn't work, find a plan B.
Those who have thought outside the square and found suppliers in countries other than China are a jump ahead of most of their competitors. It is a lot easier to find unique products or ones not already being sold in your country if you look at other countries.

This is why I encourage my book readers to search among the 20 or so countries for which I have listed appropriate sourcing sites or other sourcing methods.

Walter

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
Thanks for answering my questions @biophase .

I think it is just as easy to do without living in the USA. The buyer on Amazon has no idea where the owner of the pr

However, you just have many more hoops to jump through than someone living in the USA. I think it is sort of telling that so many people from other countries are selling in the USA and they have had so many additional barriers to entry than people living here and are working hard and pushing pass these barriers, whereas people living in the USA who have it good, have not even tried.

Here are some of the additional barriers:

Non USA resident vs USA resident
Needs to create LLC in USA -- can use SS number or easy to form LLC
Needs to open USA bank account -- easy to open bank account
Needs to find fulfillment company to accept products or send direct to FBA warehouse -- Can send to their home
Needs to have someone inspect products -- Can inspect own products
Paid in US dollars, converts to local currency, loses a little in conversion -- No loss in currency
Lower margins due to above added expenses -- Can do this without incurring additional expenses

PS: I am accepting applications for only another 7 days!

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
I thought that because these will be physical products.

If we say an information product business is 95% passive, how much passive can this new ecommerce business be made when I have 20-30 or more products? (With and without hiring someone.)

Since I'm currently selling ebooks I'm completely free in terms of time and location. I'm trying to figure out what my life will look like with this new business since these will be physical products. That's why I'm obsessed with passivity of the business :)

Thanks.

If you have physical products you will just need to find someone to accept them and send them to Amazon. Or you can have your supplier send it directly to amazons warehouse.

There is always a way to get things done. It's all a matter of cost and management.

Close to half of my current clients do not live in the USA.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.