• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Trading Life for a Weekend?
    Build a Business, Build a Life.
    Unleash the Dream.

Become an UNSCRIPTED™Entrepreneur.

UNSCRIPTED™ Entrepreneurship is an entrepreneurial business strategy that unleashes dreams, frees time, and explodes your incomes—but more importantly, it changes your life forever. Make no mistake; this isn’t something you “try”— this is something you live.

FREE Download (Unscripted) FREE Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Introduction Big dream trouble

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions (Who are you!?)' started by KingPong, Jan 20, 2017.

FORUM SEARCH

Need answers about entrepreneurship? Search FIRST! More than likely your entrepreneurial topic has already been discussed.
Powered by Google Site Search.
  1. KingPong

KingPong New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $48
    Hello! I'm Sebastian, I live in Lodz in Poland. I'm 18 years old. My english isn't good so forgive me my mistakes. To the point...

I was always dreaming about "wealthy" life. It's not all about money, but i was always dreaming about "free" life. Freedom without working in job I don't like. 8h-10h, 5 days in week, it's not for me. I see all this people, my parents, my other family. They are not happy. I have been working in this type of job and... I feel like a slave.

I decide to do anything, absolutely anything to be "happy" in life. I want work with passion. I want put effort in something big. As 15 yo. I decide to be the champion in FMX. But in my way I meet a lot of barriers. This sport cost a lot. This is not passive. I take big risk.

In this same time, I was watching tutorials to make business in YouTube. I was bought some books about business, I was read a lot. I'm person who like many activities. Today i want to be champion, tomorrow i want be millionaire. I play on guitar, I beatbox, I skateboard, bla, bla, bla.

This same scheme is in business. Today I do Fiverr, tomorrow mobile app, and in the future e-books. I do many things but in no one Im really good.

When I was 16, I quit school. Why? Because it's crush me emotionally. I was close to depression. Never mind. I don't want to back to this.

What is my problem?

1. I feel fear about business. I don't feel that fear in sport. It's very strange. I fear about lose money, time, energy.

2. I feel like I waste my time. I don't do my best, and when I want do my best I quit. When I quit school most of my time is spending in my house. I read books, watch YT, I read articles. I'm a little lonely, but it's ok for me.

3. I always set super big goals. Like make 5m$ in 7 years or hit championship in 5 years. I don't know, this is good?

4. I don't know what I should do. I read one book, next one, next one vid on YT, and I change nothing.

Sorry for my english one again. In my country we don't need to use english at all. Maybe you can help me a little. If you have question, just ask. Bye :)

2. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $230,651
    Admin Post
    Welcome to the forum.

Hard work and breaking through obstacles is rarely fun. The passion only comes when you break thru and make progress.

This is a very important distinction.

If you're looking to "be passionate" in growing outside of your comfort zone, you're going to be dissappointed.

3. KingPong

Rep Bank:
    $48
    Mhh... Playing with obstacles is fun, but i'm worried about financial problem. :O

4. vshetty.vs

vshetty.vs Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $100
    ZF Lee and KingPong like this.
  5. KingPong

Rep Bank:
    $48
    Thank you for responding. I'v read this article some time ago. I need to work my butt off. :)

6. Greg Rutkowski

Greg Rutkowski Act, Assess, Adjust Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $8,825
    Who would Hercules be with out his challenges?

7. G-Man

G-Man Legendary Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $3,812
    Weakules.

Didn't see that coming, did you?

8. Greg Rutkowski

Greg Rutkowski Act, Assess, Adjust Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $8,825
    Exactly!

9. KingPong

Rep Bank:
    $48
    Thank you guys for your valuable assistance. :^

ZF Lee likes this.
  10. Girzo

Girzo New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $37
    If I were you I would focus at learning. Learn some useful skills and improve your English, it will be of great use when talking to clients. Think strategically, how do you want to help people when you don't know how to do anything? Sacrifice 1 or 2 years on simply learning something that brings people value.

The decisions you make right now will have a lot of impact later in your life, so choose wisely. Throw through the window all your desires to be someone respected or successful. Get in touch with reality and do what's needed.

OldFaithful and KingPong like this.
  11. KingPong

Rep Bank:
    $48
    @Girzo Thank you so much. Your hints are already included in my life.

1) I'm focused on learning. I'm learning useful skills. I read this: https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/community/threads/how-to-learn-code-start-a-web-company-15k-per-month-within-9-months.69971

And I do what Fox tells. I end Codecademy, I'm now on course UDEMY, and I'm going forward! I decide, this should be my value, making websites with a purpose.

2) You're right. English is very important, and soon I start learning a lot more English language. This cannot be that bad as is already.

"Throw through the window all your desires to be someone respected or successful. Get in touch with reality and do what's needed."

I do that. I realize that is so empty and it's have no sense.

BTW. Saitama! :)

12. SindbadtheSailor

SindbadtheSailor Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $230
    Hello, Sebastian!
    I wanted to write that I'm also from Łódź in Poland and I would love to exchange ideas with you because I can see we are like-minded people that can contribute to each other a lot.

OldFaithful and KingPong like this.
  13. mindfulimmortal

mindfulimmortal Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,432
    Passion means "To Suffer". Solving that suffering is your joy and motivation. The process isn't always fun but the end result for you or your customer is the goal and thus your passion.

KingPong likes this.
  14. GatsbyMag

GatsbyMag Bronze Contributor Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $590
    This is one of the most important lessons I've learned in my life and one I think people don't address enough when it comes to hard work. I just bought your book UNSCRIPTED and I look forward to reading it.

Kingmaker, Andy Black and MJ DeMarco like this.
  15. Youngkody

Youngkody Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $222

Stop collecting ideas and start taking action. Decide on action steps and strive for movement.

We can collect tons of great ideas and philosophies but will they really improve our quality of living if we never take action to make them real.

This was my problem.. I knew I had issues and I was trying to learn everything I can to overcome them..

At the end of the day I realized "knowledge is power, but without action it's useless"

Experience is everything.

Life just like business is full of uncertainties.. just make sure you're proactive and you've planned for shortcomings.. failures going to happen it's ineviteable

you have to be realistic with yourself when it comes to your "big goals" are you really willing to sacrifice everything it takes to get there? or are you fooling yourself?

Don't let the idea of "perfectionism" ruin your life.. life and it's situations will never be perfect.. decide to accept what is and start taking action today not tomorrow.