The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.
Social media marketing, advertising, and growth

focusedlife

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
162%
Mar 16, 2013
Brooklyn, NY
Hi @Daniel_Budai,

I know it's a bit long overdue, but since I'm up and have my own little personal value challenge going on, I thought I'd offer up my 2 pennies and some pocket lint in an attempt to be helpful to the dilemma you posted.

Hope you find it useful.

What did you think?

Useful or you never wanna hear any bull$hit from me again, ever?

Regards,

Los

Daniel Budai

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 5, 2017
Hungary
Hi everyone,

I really know this topic is overtalked, however, I'd like to ask for the help of experienced business owners in this.

I'm starting my content marketing agency now (thebudaimedia.com > my apologies if it's not allowed to share this here) and want to get my first clients (my first five clients as my first goal).

I'm not a newbie in marketing since I've been a copywriter for a half a year and I make a good money from this on Upwork. Now, I gathered some great marketers and set up my agency where I can outsource every work to my freelancers.

Now, my biggest sticking point is to get my first agency clients. I'm trying several methods now:

- outsourcing the copywriting, blog writing job of my good old clients to my freelancers (it works but I can't grow by this only)

- sending cold emails to my LinkedIn connections (I have more than 5,200 connections there, it's a big opportunity)

- writing engaging articles as I'm a content marketing agency and send it to people on LinkedIn to make them interested in my service

- posting and commenting on LinkedIn and into Fbook and LinkedIn groups to make people interested

The second option seems to work but it converts like 2-3% and many people start hating me for spamming them. I like the 3rd and 4th options but these take time to attract people and build my reputation.

What do you think the best option to get my first 5 clients?

I also have packages on my website to make things seem simple and easy. What do you think about it?

Thanks everyone,
Drop me a message if I can help you with your marketing any time.
Daniel

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.