The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Best rates in sending currency to a foreign country?

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Vicious

PARKED
Dec 18, 2007
SoCal
I need to send a substantial amount of $$ to a european country that demoninates in Euros... The current exchange rate is 1.478 :1 , but my bank is trying to hit me with 1.56 :pissed::fu:

Thoughts on how to get around this for as close to possible as the going rate?

I'm new to this game and wasn't expecting to get taxed on that end :(

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

John

Contributor
Sep 18, 2007
Check out http://www.xe.com/fx/ . I haven't used them myself yet, so can't vouch for them, but they're on our short list of possible services to move to.

We're currently sending wire transfers through our bank, which sucks. They charge us $35 to send an international wire transfer, then the recipient gets whacked with another fee from their bank to receive it plus a poor exchange rate.

If you find any other good possibilities please post here!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
New Course! Upwork Client Psychology I #UdemyApproved! Upwork Client Psychology I is designed...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Welcome to 2020, I wanted to add in a quick note about gratitude for the new year...

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

The 2020 Fastlane Summit

This event SOLD OUT in October. For authorized resale tickets, please check ticket resales or contact the forum directly.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom