The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

best online crm?

Niptuck MD

plutocrat-in-training
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Aug 31, 2016
NORWAY - POLAND - WEST EUROPE
what in your opinion is the best CRM for lead generation? Has anyone had any experience wiht any if so pros cons? thanks

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ravens_Shadow

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
642%
Oct 2, 2012
Austin, TX
Truly depends on "what else" you're looking to do with your CRM.

Actually doing sales and tracking them:
Limelight: Serious volume, Serious pricing (est $5k+) - Allows you to track many things dealing with your customers while being able to generate massive reports. It tracks everything from fulfillment to where the sale is at, what the status of the sale is, merchant processing etc, you name it. LL Is the king of CRM's. But you'll certainly pay for it.

Konnektive: Serious volume, Serious pricing ($5k+) Allows you to track many things dealing with your customers while being able to generate massive reports.

Shopify: Medium Volume, Low Pricing (~$30-100/m) Not entirely sure, but about to start using it, but I know it's a good way to track both sales and people.

ClickFunnels: Medium Volume, Medium Pricing ($100-300) Used it extensively, great for tracking customers, crappy reports, and crappy order tracking (no actual order ID's)

Alternatives (not looking to track sales, but just solely tracking leads)
ConvertKit: Great for getting people to opt in to your lists and a great way to leads and send out mass emails, broadcasts, singular emails etc.
Don't know anything else off of the top of my head, probably awebber, mail chimp, sendgrid etc, but I'm not sure what these play in the market besides delivering emails. I personally like convert kit for its tagging system, automation system, awesome form generation system (which is highly customizable if you know html and css). It's also a great way to track leads.

For instance if i have a customer who opts into my page, i can tag him as a subscriber, but once they buy (with some wizardy) i can then tag them in convert kit as a buyer.

Also a quick google search turns this up: http://www.capterra.com/lead-management-software/

An entire list of nearly every lead management software out there. Focus on asking better questions in the future.

*There are a million CRMs, and a million Lead Gen Tracking Services that I didn't even touch on.

Last edited:

Silverhawk851

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
482%
Sep 22, 2012
Toronto/Traveling
Solid post from @Ravens_Shadow

Konnektive > Limelight IMO by far

Clickfunnels + Aweber does well for a low-cost solution

Niptuck MD

plutocrat-in-training
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Aug 31, 2016
Truly depends on "what else" you're looking to do with your CRM.

Actually doing sales and tracking them:
Limelight: Serious volume, Serious pricing (est $5k+) - Allows you to track many things dealing with your customers while being able to generate massive reports. It tracks everything from fulfillment to where the sale is at, what the status of the sale is, merchant processing etc, you name it. LL Is the king of CRM's. But you'll certainly pay for it.

Konnektive: Serious volume, Serious pricing ($5k+) Allows you to track many things dealing with your customers while being able to generate massive reports.

Shopify: Medium Volume, Low Pricing (~$30-100/m) Not entirely sure, but about to start using it, but I know it's a good way to track both sales and people.

ClickFunnels: Medium Volume, Medium Pricing ($100-300) Used it extensively, great for tracking customers, crappy reports, and crappy order tracking (no actual order ID's)

Alternatives (not looking to track sales, but just solely tracking leads)
ConvertKit: Great for getting people to opt in to your lists and a great way to leads and send out mass emails, broadcasts, singular emails etc.
Don't know anything else off of the top of my head, probably awebber, mail chimp, sendgrid etc, but I'm not sure what these play in the market besides delivering emails. I personally like convert kit for its tagging system, automation system, awesome form generation system (which is highly customizable if you know html and css). It's also a great way to track leads.

For instance if i have a customer who opts into my page, i can tag him as a subscriber, but once they buy (with some wizardy) i can then tag them in convert kit as a buyer.

Also a quick google search turns this up: http://www.capterra.com/lead-management-software/

An entire list of nearly every lead management software out there. Focus on asking better questions in the future.

*There are a million CRMs, and a million Lead Gen Tracking Services that I didn't even touch on.
thank you sir

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Niptuck MD

plutocrat-in-training
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Aug 31, 2016