The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Best CRM platform?

Topics relating to managing people and relationships

DustinH

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
162%
May 24, 2017
Nashville
SalesForce, Infusionsoft, and Hubspot are some of the big players. If your client list is less than 1,000 then you might want to check with HubSpot. I think they have a smaller package that might suit your needs.

Sprocket

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Mar 7, 2018
UK
Really simple systems works for us. We’re b2b also. It integrates with accounting software and has sales and marketing’s options.

I used to be a marketing database manager at an airline so I’m familiar with what I want from data. From a small business point of view this platform is working well.

Solrac

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Jul 6, 2014
Florida
Gold standard is Salesforce. Hubspot is probably a good free alternative.

business_man

In Love With Marketing
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
157%
Nov 25, 2014
Hey guys, what CRM you use for your business and why?

I tested Bitrix24 and AgileCRM, trying to decide which one is better for me.

I run a marketing agency. So client volumes are not too big, but I want to have everything in one place.

Bitrix24 - seems a bit too big and clunky to me. But it has tons of functionalities.
AgileCRM - still trying to understand it, looks like quite a good option. Not perfect, but not bad either.

Do you have some experience with that? What could you recommend?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

business_man

In Love With Marketing
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
157%
Nov 25, 2014
Gold standard is Salesforce. Hubspot is probably a good free alternative.

Dont want to invest in Salesforce yet, as I am only testing this business model in this niche yet. Hubspot might be a good option, need to look at it.

business_man

In Love With Marketing
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
157%
Nov 25, 2014
Really simple systems works for us. We’re b2b also. It integrates with accounting software and has sales and marketing’s options.

I used to be a marketing database manager at an airline so I’m familiar with what I want from data. From a small business point of view this platform is working well.

You talking about this one? Best CRM Software for Small Business | Really Simple Systems CRM

For as right now I am looking to have a pretty simple system where I can add new things quickly and it would be easy to understand. But I also try to look forward a bit in the future that I would not have to migrate everything if I need to expand a little bit.

So far what I liked the most was Salesforce - price is crazy, SugarCRM looked quite nice too, need to play a little bit. AgileCRM - meh... quite do the job, so I am sticking with that for now.

And I will dive in to your really simple system :)

Sprocket

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Mar 7, 2018
UK
You talking about this one? Best CRM Software for Small Business | Really Simple Systems CRM

For as right now I am looking to have a pretty simple system where I can add new things quickly and it would be easy to understand. But I also try to look forward a bit in the future that I would not have to migrate everything if I need to expand a little bit.

So far what I liked the most was Salesforce - price is crazy, SugarCRM looked quite nice too, need to play a little bit. AgileCRM - meh... quite do the job, so I am sticking with that for now.

And I will dive in to your really simple system :)

Yep that’s the one. Free option and you can customise. In the future if we needed something larger I’d shop around but for now this does the job.

Let me know how you get on with the others. Good luck :)

business_man

In Love With Marketing
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
157%
Nov 25, 2014
Compared to all free versions: Hubspot, Really Simple System, I like AgileCRM most. Its quite easy to use. Although I dong like some parts. Like if I create a company I would like it to send it directly to my Kanban sales process, so I could see them in "New Lead" section right away. But then I need to create a "deal", so it just takes a lot more time, then it should be.

So far I am using Asana/Trello system. Just have a kanban board and put all the leads there on the template. It has some disadvantages, so it is not a long-term solution: like I dont get notified if the lead is already in the CRM.

Fareler

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
May 24, 2018
Iowa,Des Moines
It really depends on which areas of your sales process you want to improve the most. A CRM that integrates well with a number of phone systems plays a big factor—an integrated phone and CRM system will save your business money and at the same time boost customer experience.

1. Integration
    Although a complete ERP software and hardware system has many advantages, including the integration of calling software, custom built CRM-phone integration system is expensive and requires an entire business switch. A system built solely for CRM and phone integration will do the same functions efficiently and a lot cheaper.
  2. Data collection
    With a good CRM-phone integration, your data management systems will be increased as well as your call management systems. Data from each incoming or outgoing call will be collated and stored in your system. Additionally, the integration will give you analytical tools for processing your data intuitively. Analytics and storage are two of the most important aspects to managing your data, and with Tenfold, your phone calls will be automatically synced with your current CRM data management, and the integration software will give you additional analytics regarding call volume, a likelihood of dialing through and more.
  3. Automate Tracking
    Having knowledge of your customers and their interaction with your business gives you the ability to address their desires quickly and accurately. Date of call, time of the call, and who did the call can all be entered automatically with a CRM-phone integration. Automatic tracking reduces labor costs and lost data costs manual data entry into your CRM.
  4. Increase Management
    From call tracking to pop-up notepads, your phone integration manages your sales and customer service employee interaction with customers. Rather than collecting handwritten notes or requiring employees to open your CRM system every time a phone call comes in, an integrated system will open notepad for your employees to automatically take notes, will record the time and duration of the call and more. Employee management requires information to run, and phone integration increases your information without requiring new hardware or complete software overhauls.

CommonCents

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Apr 14, 2009
MN
ive been testing the free version of odoo for my mfg business. its a complete ERP. or any one module of the paid enterprise version is free. zoho might be another to look at.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.