The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Best $.99 I have spent in a while.

InMotion

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
62%
Mar 18, 2011

DrkSide

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
219%
Mar 26, 2013
I keep up with his blog but I have not read any of his books. Will definitely check it out for $.99.

DrkSide

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
219%
Mar 26, 2013
Yea, I don't mind paying a dollar for the book at all. I love his stuff for motivation and just general reading since it is so blunt.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Twiki

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Oct 7, 2012
Every Thursday afternoon James does a Twitter Q&A free-for-all. I asked him a question once and he included the question and his answer in one of his books!

James is a case study in knowing how to "pivot" (ugh), because he talks about how his blog and his books were initially about finance and investing etc. but when he looked at the stats, he noticed his most popular articles by far were titled like "The Day I Wanted to Die". So he decided to give people more of what they wanted, raw and genuine stuff, while his hedge fund and finance colleagues thought he had lost his mind. He is great!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.