The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Berkshire Hathaway - Precious Metals

Anything related to investing, including crypto

Elliott

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
18%
Jan 18, 2008
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
Here's some interesting commentary. I've never heard of this Gannon guy before, this is his commentary site: Gannon

His first one is on Berkshire Hathaway. I find the topic of Berkshire Hathaway to be pretty interesting and while I don't understand Buffet's formula, I know the price of precious metals factors into it. I'm not too into precious metals, but here's a site all about it if you are: Gold Eagle

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

KLPInvestments

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Jan 22, 2008
Perhaps they have the best investment record in the history of the civilized world. Need I say more? Great company. Built for the ages. A financial fortress. One of the cleanest, strongest balance sheets in the world. One of the very few companies with a AAA credit rating. No one treats their shareholder's better. Currently undervalued on an intrinsic value basis. Who has ever gone wrong buying Berkshire? You've got to be willing to buy and hold it. It's not going to be any investment fireworks with this....just steady compounding gains.

Sincerely, Kevin Pickell

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.