The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Beggining my fastlane

Edmundo

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Jan 7, 2019
Hey guys, my name is Edmundo, i'm a brazilian medical student and I truly want to follow my dream, which is getting enough money to work at medicine with no money intend, just attend all pacients and all the people who need a doctor in my country and can't afford for it.
My plan right now it's to solve some problem that I had for a while in my health life, which I could I'm solving right now with with my medical studying, this way, I'm putting as many information as possible in a book. After I made this book, I intend to study as hard as I can all the web market and ways to affect as much people as I can, solving their problems to.
That's all guys, and I'm glad to join the comunnity.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

George Appiah

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
194%
Aug 16, 2018
Accra, Ghana
Welcome to the Fastlane, @Edmundo!

My plan right now it's to solve some problem that I had for a while in my health life, which I could I'm solving right now with with my medical studying, this way, I'm putting as many information as possible in a book. After I made this book, I intend to study as hard as I can all the web market and ways to affect as much people as I can, solving their problems to.

What do you think of starting a blog now to create awareness of the issue your book addresses, and building an audience and possibly an email list? You might receive valuable feedback from your audience that might make a better book. And you wouldn't have to launch your book to crickets.

(Disclaimer: I haven't published a book yet, so take this with a grain of salt.)

raad182

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Dec 29, 2018
Welcome, brazilian here too.
Noble reason to pursue the fastlane but as a beginner myself, I strongly recommend you to read both books before joining the forum discussions, they are gold.

Edmundo

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Jan 7, 2019
Welcome, brazilian here too.
Noble reason to pursue the fastlane but as a beginner myself, I strongly recommend you to read both books before joining the forum discussions, they are gold.
Thank you bro, I already read boths books, and I listen do the audiobook Unscripted almost everyday, so I think right now I just need to start doing stuffs.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Edmundo

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Jan 7, 2019
Welcome to the Fastlane, @Edmundo!

What do you think of starting a blog now to create awareness of the issue your book addresses, and building an audience and possibly an email list? You might receive valuable feedback from your audience that might make a better book. And you wouldn't have to launch your book to crickets.

(Disclaimer: I haven't published a book yet, so take this with a grain of salt.)
Dude, I loved your comment, I'm definitely gonna start doing this to get my book better and my plan of action, gratitude is all I can say for you

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...