The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Before I quit my Full Time Job

CPisHere

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
110%
Sep 17, 2011
Louisiana
I have a cleaning company and have struggled to grow it while working full-time, so I'm going to quit or at least go part-time at the end of August/early September.

With a full-time focus, I believe I can build this business to $80k/month within 2 years.

I am planning to offer my employer that I go part-time, where I work 1-5pm 3 days a week for at least $X,000/month. That extra $$ would relieve a lot of pressure for me, while not taking too much time from my business. I just have to frame it as being a benefit for them, and there's a 50-50 chance they go for it.

I am also applying for an SBA loan with my wife's business. That will allow us to consolidate some debt & give us a nice cushion while I get things ramped up.

I'm also identifying areas I can cut costs, both personally and in businesses to improve net %, including what cleaning I can do myself that is cost/time effective.

I also have a guy doing some cold calling for me and hope to get at least 10 appointments to give quotes before I quit. That should lead to an additional $500 to $1,000 of monthly revenue.

Any other advice about what I should be doing, or have in place - before quiting?

Also, I have a group of successful cleaning companies I pay to be a part of with a weekly call with a coach. This group is a big part of giving me the confidence that this will work.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.