The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Beep, beep - entering adulthood with the forum!

SirVladimir

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Nov 5, 2019
Czech Republic
I've been lurking around awhile. Greetings. My name is Vladimir, I'm from the Czech Republic and I recently turned 18. Let's get this show on the road.

My story is full of asking questions others wouldn't ask. Why does it have to be that way? How can I? What if? My unique ability is to see the big picture (at the expense of overseeing minor details), I love fantasy and adventure and have an inner passion for overcoming obstacles with fellow friends. I am also an author of a fantasy slash philosophical novel (written in Czech, plus it hasn't been officially published - I gained tons of experience though!)

Back in 2017 I gained traction in trading forex and crypto; obviously lost a few hundred dollars while the rest went back into education. It took many hard lessons until I learned the harsh truth - average retail trader Joe is set for a failure. Information is mostly flawed and standard analysis doesn't work. I've now settled with the advanced volatility theory, less likely to be broken down in dogma. That stuff is unspeaken and unheard of.

Since 2016, I've been gaining knowledge in the field of philosophy; mostly big picture mapping as for example how cults work, conscious politics, wage slavery, self-actualization, spiral dynamics. By the time I was chewing through TMF , it felt as if @MJ DeMarco deconstructed the thoughts I already knew into words and concepts and gave them shape. The stuff I had been learning was deep. But I realized it was time to come back to Earth and start building a castle from scratch (can't do meditation ten hours a day unless I build a sustainable foundation first).

Currently, I am learning here at full blast thanks to @biophase and @Ecom man and everyone else. Funnily enough, the more I learn about entrepreneurship, the worse my grades get at school. I was always a top-tier ace student, but those days are long gone. Not really giving a damn.

Which brings me to my final point. In a year or two, I will have the leverage to speak to tens of thousands of people on Instagram in the digital art & fantasy industry. Should you have pilot ideas of what to do with such opportunity - a little headstart - please share them below. If nothing else, I'll certainly be doing a Shopify store based on dropshipping. Seems like a viable option. The other ideas include creating a therapeutic board game or a platform to sell art. Looking forward to your input. For now,

Au revoir!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Little Bo

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Sep 17, 2019
Hey Vladimir,
Currently, I am learning here at full blast thanks to @biophase and @Ecom man and everyone else. Funnily enough, the more I learn about entrepreneurship, the worse my grades get at school. I was always a top-tier ace student, but those days are long gone. Not really giving a damn.

It's good to see that you found this forum, and the comment made by you on the school is currently applied to me which made me chuckle quite a bit during the class period. My grades are suffering in College and I am planning on dropping by next semester, don't know yet due to me being from Europe as well and parents are usually a pain to deal with when I will have a talk with them about school decisions.

francevalue

The Apostle
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Oct 29, 2019
(̶S̶t̶u̶c̶k̶ ̶i̶n̶)̶ France
I've been lurking around awhile. Greetings. My name is Vladimir, I'm from the Czech Republic and I recently turned 18. Let's get this show on the road.

My story is full of asking questions others wouldn't ask. Why does it have to be that way? How can I? What if? My unique ability is to see the big picture (at the expense of overseeing minor details), I love fantasy and adventure and have an inner passion for overcoming obstacles with fellow friends. I am also an author of a fantasy slash philosophical novel (written in Czech, plus it hasn't been officially published - I gained tons of experience though!)

Back in 2017 I gained traction in trading forex and crypto; obviously lost a few hundred dollars while the rest went back into education. It took many hard lessons until I learned the harsh truth - average retail trader Joe is set for a failure. Information is mostly flawed and standard analysis doesn't work. I've now settled with the advanced volatility theory, less likely to be broken down in dogma. That stuff is unspeaken and unheard of.

Since 2016, I've been gaining knowledge in the field of philosophy; mostly big picture mapping as for example how cults work, conscious politics, wage slavery, self-actualization, spiral dynamics. By the time I was chewing through TMF , it felt as if @MJ DeMarco deconstructed the thoughts I already knew into words and concepts and gave them shape. The stuff I had been learning was deep. But I realized it was time to come back to Earth and start building a castle from scratch (can't do meditation ten hours a day unless I build a sustainable foundation first).

Which brings me to my final point. In a year or two, I will have the leverage to speak to tens of thousands of people on Instagram in the digital art & fantasy industry. Should you have pilot ideas of what to do with such opportunity - a little headstart - please share them below. If nothing else, I'll certainly be doing a Shopify store based on dropshipping. Seems like a viable option. The other ideas include creating a therapeutic board game or a platform to sell art. Looking forward to your input. For now,

Au revoir!
Welcome ! Bienvenue!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.