• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

INTRO Because being comfortable is no reason to stay put

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions (Who are you!?)' started by Wise_LetterHead, Oct 20, 2018.

1. Wise_LetterHead

Wise_LetterHead New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $40
    I have a dual degree with undergraduation in electronics engineering and masters in management. I grew up with highly supportive parents and have topped every class till date. I work in AI and Machine Learning and mostly love what I do.

I have read both the books - Unscripted and Fastlane Millionaire. I realize I learn more from books than I ever have from classrooms. I believe the philosophy that is espoused in both the books, beyond money making, is in pushing oneself towards their untapped potential. That is a precept I'd love to live by - to be better. The fastlane allows me to do exactly that. It also allows me to succeed while being agnostic to my gender or where I hail from. To break stereotypes. To push myself to see what is possible.

Cliched though it sounds I eventually want to set up an old age home. In memory of my grandmother. And that is my 'why'.

2. Andy Black

Andy Black Any colour, as long as it's red. Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $186,908
    Someone once said that business is the truest form of expression. I wouldn’t go quite that far, but it has a grain of truth.

You’ll have to get over the hurdles you put in your own way. For someone book-smart like you it can be a challenge to be more street-smart.

Your intro read well, and your why is powerful. I too would like to help the aged more. I’ve not figured out how yet, but I’ll get there.

Welcome, and thanks for your intro.

Wise_LetterHead likes this.
  3. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $403,444
    Admin Post
    Welcome aboard my friend, thanks for the intro.

Here in the states there's growing demand as the population grows older.

4. lowtek

lowtek Platinum Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $30,218
    Welcome aboard, from a fellow AI enthusiast.

Hope you stick around. Us techie types are a little underrepresented, as most folks gravitate towards ecom.

Wise_LetterHead and Andy Black like this.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.