The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Back after a few months... I've been busy

Share your FTE moment...

Roland

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
195%
Aug 24, 2013
UK
Hi everybody,

I haven’t logged in here in a while now but last time I did was to share a spreadsheet I had made for someone who sells stuff online on several platforms.

He wanted a tool to monitor his earnings and I made him one. He was happy with it and I asked him if it was OK to share it with other people.

After he agreed, I made it available for download and over the following couple of days it got downloaded more than300 times. Some people even donated some money for it.

Some other people even made suggestions on how to improve it which I implemented but the problem was that each time I was upgrading the spreadsheet I had to re-distribute it to everyone which quickly became a pain in the back.

So to avoid that, I started developing a website with the same functionalities and this website is now live.

It is exactly the same features and functionalities as the spreadsheet and it is still for free but as I keep working to improve it, everybody who uses it gets the benefit of the upgrades.

If you sell stuff online, feel free to check it out and use it.

www.trendy85.com (if you want to check it out further, you can use username: demo and password: demo and play with it without having to create an account)

Also feel free to share the link with anyone you know as this helps me get the word out.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.