The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Awesome new meme: Old Economy Steven

socaldude

Saturn Sedan and PT Cruiser enthusiast.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
212%
Jan 10, 2012
San Diego, CA
I thought some of them were hilarious.

My parents are baby boomers so I get shit similar to this all the time. Go to college, get a good job, buy a house at an early age etc. Its all the perfect recipe for slowlane entrapment and mediocrity.

My grandpa raised 5 kids and a housewife all while being a TV repair man in the 60s and 70s. Owned a home and a vacation motor home all free and clear.

One of my college professors was telling us a while ago that over 800 people applied for the associate professor position she got. For the first time ever our generation will have to take on entrepreneurship as a way of life and necessity instead of an option it was back then.

Our economy is not what it used to be. We are predicted to have 3-4% GDP growth for the next 20-30 years and thats IF certain things work out which im not gonna get political.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.